Pearly Papules Awareness (Don’t freak out like me)

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
I don’t know how many of you have experienced STD scares but I have several over the years and I cannot tell you what hell it is. Luckily each time the tests come back negative and I was just paranoid.

I noticed some disgusting looking growths on the head of my penis and thought it was HPV or some kind of genital warts. I literally thought it was over and I would never get my dick sucked again. I felt it was the mark of the beast and honestly I am so relieved to have gone to the doctor today and find out they were just pearly papules and that is why I am making this thread so nobody goes through the unnessary mental torment I went through for a week before I could get in to see the doctor.

Basically, some people have these and some don’t. They aren’t STDs and you can get them even as a Virgin. They can also grow or develop with age and because they were something I never noticed before that is why I was scared.

Here is what they look like

8E29F954 4117 4FAE 944A AA596F188DA8

That is a minor/average/normal amount that some foids might not even notice or care about (or might even be awared that they are just pearly papules and not contagious)

They can also be much worse and look like this (thank god mine do not)

30E1BDCA C9ED 40C7 98AE 7C21F59976F5

(And no they can’t be removed at home like the stupid picture says)

But they CAN be removed by a dermatologist.

785A6E0E E194 450D BDCA 8C24697D8779

I had never heard of these before. As common as they are I think it’s crazy sex Ed class or nowhere ever mentioned these. I want more people to be aware because the last week for me has been a hell on earth.

So now you know not to freak out if you get these non-infection natural growths.

I have these on the shaft for years im 18 rn

Tbh it makes my dick look way smaller because its about 1.5inches away from the shaft, its like that because my dick grew, originally it was all the way at the bottom

yeah they are normal, what is not is your mutilation

• JFL
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe

Shut up idiot
I have these on the shaft for years im 18 rn

Tbh it makes my dick look way smaller because its about 1.5inches away from the shaft, its like that because my dick grew, originally it was all the way at the bottom

That’s weird they are there maybe you should go to the doctor to be sure

I have them and never cared about them because they're insignificantly small

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe