“Pedo hunter” videos are just bullying

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m as much of a pedo hater of anyone and I don’t want these ppl touching kids. However, I think the pedo hunter phenomenon is just bullying. Why do so many channels pop up to make up fake profiles to trap these pedos? And why do ppl fall for it over and over again

You’ll see everyone caught in these pedo videos are 1) extremely subhuman. These are ppl who were likely bullied in childhood severely and literally in their mind (and likely in reality) have no choice but to diddle kids for love. I’m not saying their decision is correct. In fact if it comes to that point you probably should just kill yourself im being honest

Also, not only are these ppl subhuman they’re also low iq. I’m subhuman and high IQ, being subhuman and low iq would be awful. Nothing going for you. Imagine being low iq enough to get caught by internet Pedro hunters knowing they’re everywhere. Imagine being like edp445 and being so low iq you’re caught two times. These are the ppl at the very bottom of The genetic lottery and the more of these pedo hunter videos come out the more I oddly feel bad for the pedos, because what has to have gone wrong to become half these people in the videos? If you’re born that much of a creep and a loser you should just be euthanized genetics are truly brutal

Also attractive socially adjusted pedos aren’t online searching for 12 year olds. Those are the grown men your freshman female classmates are dating and she’s saying she loves him. And when she gets older she won’t say shit about it bc she’s in love with him.

It’s not that I feel bad for pedos in general. I feel bad for the type of ppl who get caught in these videos

Finally, no one does this type of shit for other crimes that ruin lives just as much. I.e. murderers, drug dealers (those hobos on the street who can’t speak coherently? Addicts). No one is ever like “oh we have to get these disgusting predators off the street who take advantage of poor drug addicts, let’s set up a sting operation”. No. They just let law enforcement handle it. Why? Because crimes like murder and drug dealing, while equally bad (depending on the drug), are crimes committed by socially well adjusted ppl who are often attractive. In fact those crimes are even glorified (women love bragging about dating drug dealers).

The truth is, these pedos, while still morally reprehensible, are just easy subhuman targets for normies to morally grandstand on and bully. It’s not justcabout the kids subconsciously. It’s an excuse to put someone at the bottom of the social hierarchy, elevate ourselves, and bully subhumans who should probably just be euthanized

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 22124, LooksOrDeath and 11 others
We know
Wall of text 1664

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, incel194012940, alriodai and 9 others
Please no forum pedo dm me thinking im sympathetic to pedophilia. I am not at all.

I just think this new trend of pedo hunting is insane and clearly targets certain types of ppl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, LooksOrDeath, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Because it is funny to bully people

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: jacky hanma, ordinarypsycho, Framemogger69 and 3 others
I just think this new trend of pedo hunting is insane and clearly targets certain types of ppl
Most of them are inkies with childhood traumas. The ones that get caught are usually "down bad" and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 8608, WeiWei and 2 others
You are wasting your time defending shit bags, this shows you only have shit inside you.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 23359 and Mio
If they really were fighting for a cause they would just give them over to law enforcement instead of making a show out of it.

• +1
Reactions: zura, WeiWei, Mio and 1 other person
Also I never watched that bullshit, but don't they act like 16 year old sometimes? A age, that is completly legal in most parts of the world lol.

• +1
Reactions: zura and WeiWei
Most of them are inkies with childhood traumas. The ones that get caught are usually "down bad" and ugly.
Also low iq. It takes an insanely low iq and lack of awareness to think “I’m ugly and this pretty teenage girl online wants to have sex with a strange men she never met IRL.”

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, vermillioncorefan, 6’3 chad and 6 others
Also I made a somewhat similar thread about this:

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso and Mio
Also low iq. It takes an insanely low iq and lack of awareness to think “I’m ugly and this pretty teenage girl online wants to have sex with a strange men she never met IRL.”
Most of them are oldcels as well. They are extremely gullible and have no experiences with the internet. They think that bot comments are real women xd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, WeiWei, User49 and 3 others
These videos are so fucking fake and staged

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I have no problem with them Bullying fat Troon pedos

its bullying because these pedos arent actually going near kids irl due to being subhumans so theyre not doing shit. only chad can go near kids or get into high profile pedo circles and nobody is shitting on them

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, zura and Mio
Finally, no one does this type of shit for other crimes that ruin lives just as much. I.e. murderers, drug dealers (those hobos on the street who can’t speak coherently? Addicts). No one is ever like “oh we have to get these disgusting predators off the street who take advantage of poor drug addicts, let’s set up a sting operation”. No. They just let law enforcement handle it. Why? Because crimes like murder and drug dealing, while equally bad (depending on the drug), are crimes committed by socially well adjusted ppl who are often attractive. In fact those crimes are even glorified (women love bragging about dating drug dealers).
Being a murderous predatory criminal is cool to normies as long as youre not a pedo just prey on everyone else thats fine...

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and whiteissuperior
Who cares about pedos

I'm the person you hate and i'm high IQ. you are clueless as most man are hebephiles. this post is probably a typical virtue signaling thing that we like to do sometimes. mirin virtue signals
If i ever get caught, i will have 0 shame because it's all natural to me. females develop fully at age of 14-15. and even before that age, they are ready mentally for sexual activities and are designed for that.

What the fk is up with you people lol.

You couldn't find any other group to feel bad about? Subhuman traumatized yada yada

If a grown ass guy tries to fuck a kid he completely deserves to get publicly humiliated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
What the fk is up with you people lol.

You couldn't find any other group to feel bad about? Subhuman traumatized yada yada

If a grown ass guy tries to fuck a kid he completely deserves to get publicly humiliated
Sure but then why is no one trying to humiliate ppl like murderers and drug dealers?

one think I've wondered is would any 13 year olds ACTUALLY voluntarily go to these fat truecel niggas? Seems like people getting riled up over shit that just doesn't happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, whiteissuperior and Aladin
one think I've wondered is would any 13 year olds ACTUALLY voluntarily go to these fat truecel niggas? Seems like people getting riled up over shit that just doesn't happen.
yea there are definitely 13 year olds going to get fucked by grown men but its definitely not these niggas who get caught in the video

I'd legit lmao if one of them found a dark triad inkie and then he pulled out a glizzy and started blasting on them fools till kingdom come
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

I'd legit lmao if one of them found a dark triad inkie and then he pulled out a glizzy and started blasting on them fools till kingdom come
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock
can someone translate this for those of us born in the first half of gen Z???

• WTF
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso

Don’t get me wrong, I’m as much of a pedo hater of anyone and I don’t want these ppl touching kids. However, I think the pedo hunter phenomenon is just bullying. Why do so many channels pop up to make up fake profiles to trap these pedos? And why do ppl fall for it over and over again

You’ll see everyone caught in these pedo videos are 1) extremely subhuman. These are ppl who were likely bullied in childhood severely and literally in their mind (and likely in reality) have no choice but to diddle kids for love. I’m not saying their decision is correct. In fact if it comes to that point you probably should just kill yourself im being honest

Also, not only are these ppl subhuman they’re also low iq. I’m subhuman and high IQ, being subhuman and low iq would be awful. Nothing going for you. Imagine being low iq enough to get caught by internet Pedro hunters knowing they’re everywhere. Imagine being like edp445 and being so low iq you’re caught two times. These are the ppl at the very bottom of The genetic lottery and the more of these pedo hunter videos come out the more I oddly feel bad for the pedos, because what has to have gone wrong to become half these people in the videos? If you’re born that much of a creep and a loser you should just be euthanized genetics are truly brutal

Also attractive socially adjusted pedos aren’t online searching for 12 year olds. Those are the grown men your freshman female classmates are dating and she’s saying she loves him. And when she gets older she won’t say shit about it bc she’s in love with him.

It’s not that I feel bad for pedos in general. I feel bad for the type of ppl who get caught in these videos

The truth is, these pedos, while still morally reprehensible, are just easy subhuman targets for normies to morally grandstand on and bully. It’s not justcabout the kids subconsciously. It’s an excuse to put someone at the bottom of the social hierarchy, elevate ourselves, and bully subhumans who should probably just be euthanized

my thoughts exactly. Proof that humans love to bully others and will make any excuse to do so under the label of "it's justified cuz X are literal scum"

Same people that laugh at prisoners who "deserve" getting raped in jail

I remember as a kid in middle school where other students, all subhuman, who were thrown into this category and mercilessly mocked because they were slightly annoying or bizarre.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior

Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
They're just jealous they can't get kids to fuck them

So the fuck what if they're bullied? At the very least they deserve it.

Thing about it is that "catching them" and making a public mockery only makes them more likely to go and predate on kids. At least that's what I think. If they were beating them up or even killing them like I know some Russians have done then it might scare them from doing it, but these American bully tactics probably are just gonna make them feel more resentful and like they have nothing to lose. I mean, the fact that as you said some of them are caught again just proves that it doesn't really prevent anyone from doing it. They probably just become more careful and sophisticated in their pervy endeavors.