Pedophiles on looksmax.org

D

Deleted member 33711

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Jnumber01, Trilogy, TechnoBoss and 9 others
Uhm inkwell?? You like 18yr old women? They’re still babies you PEDO! Go for women 35+ or you’re PROBLEMATIC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Trilogy, LancasteR and 18 others
Uhm inkwell?? You like 18yr old women? They’re still babies you PEDO! Go for women 35+ or you’re PROBLEMATIC
yeah, stop taking advantage. Women's brains develop until 35!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 39692, LancasteR and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Samsepioler, Latinolooksmaxxer and 13 others
@Aladin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, Gilbert_Durandal, Ryan and 3 others
@murdah what’s with the “ugh”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Can’t believe they ain’t got me

the purpose of sex is reproduction so aoc should be at peak of fertility aka 18

• Ugh..
@personalityinkwell

• JFL

Why can’t they admit that JB pussy is the best kind? Nothing gets better than fucking a gigafertile 16 year old at her peak, hearing that ass fart as you give that tight pussy backshots while she screams “fuck me daddy, this pussy is all yours”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, Debetro, Awan and 5 others
@Beetlejuice you’re famous now bro

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I thinnk Englishbadman ,sidarthslayer and a few others
12 is the absolute lowest. I'd say the range should be 13 to 14. The highest IQ societies in the world with the lowest crime rates like Japan, China, South Korea etc have had the age of consent at 13 to great effect. In fact Japan recently changed the age of consent to 16 due to caving into Western pressure. They are also importing immigrants rn so that their society can become muttified. Over for Japan

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, ElTruecel, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
Hones reaction

12 is the absolute lowest. I'd say the range should be 13 to 14. The highest IQ societies in the world with the lowest crime rates like Japan, China, South Korea etc have had the age of consent at 13 to great effect. In fact Japan recently changed the age of consent to 16 due to caving into Western pressure. They are also importing immigrants rn so that their society can become muttified. Over for Japan
Nah 13-14 is the absolute lowest, at 12 girls asses look like shit and aren’t developed

• Ugh..
Nah 13-14 is the absolute lowest, at 12 girls asses look like shit and aren’t developed
Nah man I've seen many sexy 12 year olds at my little sister's middle school

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Aladin, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
Peds the reason this forum gonna be down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and sudanguy
Peds the reason this forum gonna be down
This forum could actually go down because of threads like this?

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 33711
Pinkwell was a true gem

• +1
  • +1
How do you correlate low aoc age and high iq. Show me a study to show that what you said raises your iq.

• +1
How do you correlate low aoc age and high iq. Show me a study to show that what you said raises your iq.
It doesn’t raise IQ. It’s just what the highest IQ people with the safest, cleanest, and most advanced societies think is correct

It doesn’t raise IQ. It’s just what the highest IQ people with the safest, cleanest, and most advanced societies think is correct
They also think sex robots and hentai are correct

The dont have an advanced society. They have high rape rates and a relatively corrupt state. It’s just backed by money and they’re atheist.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and SidharthTheSlayer
The dont have an advanced society. They have high rape rates and a relatively corrupt state. It’s just backed by money and they’re atheist.
East Asian societies have the lowest rates of rapes and crimes in the world… just google it… I also don’t see how they are more corrupt than western societies
They also think sex robots and hentai are correct
As they should. Incels need to cope in 2024 instead of destroying themselves for roastie pussy

• JFL
East Asian societies have the lowest rates of rapes and crimes in the world… just google it… I also don’t see how they are more corrupt than western societies

As they should. Incels need to cope in 2024 instead of destroying themselves for roastie pussy
Search Japan and stalkers on TikTok. They don’t. They’re society’s are awful. Stricken by poverty.

Last edited:
  • JFL