Pedos who get caught are always subhuman

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
Notice how in every predator catcher episode either on tiktok or youtube the pedo is always some fat balding ugly retard
Its often oldcels too
Like what makes your subhuman ass think that some 12 year old wants to have sex with you :lul:
My theory is that they are so sexless are fucked in life they have to prey on these easy targets and they make the dumbest decisions after
Can you imagine opry or maher trying to meet up with some kid?

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
I thought that being attracted to children was like the same sort of wrong hard wiring in your brain that makes people Gay and attracted to feet and such so why is it only subhumans it happens to

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
I thought that being attracted to children was like the same sort of wrong hard wiring in your brain that makes people Gay and attracted to feet and such so why is it only subhumans it happens to
Imagine comparing liking feet to liking children

Attractive pedophiles and rapists are forgiven.

the pedos are happy to be given a chance with a minor because they’re deprived of sex. Chad has tons of options so he wouldn’t ever even come in contact with a minor through dating apps nor would he give them a chance since he has so much going for him.