Pedoscammaxxing?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
I've seen some mfs make some "serious bank:forcedsmile:" with the scam pedos method.

If you can share some wisdom about this topic, I would love to hear it.
PMs are open.

Love, Braindeadautist
;)

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
It's all internet Larp. Hypergamy has enrtered every facet of life. Their used to be easy money maxes like getting a degree in finance or computer science but it's all over saturated now.

Money max like scamming your audience with a bullshit cryoto ico ( initial coin offering ) or scam crypto project or selling a course on how to do drop shipping or open your own marketing agency have all been over saturated

This method maybe you'd make a few hundred a month and that's probably spamming whatever random forum they use hours on end

Your better off lying on your resume and using your friends as references to get a higher paying job then you normally would.
And yes you can lie about a uni degree. Their are fake certificates online you can get.

So do that

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Latinolooksmaxxer
It's all internet Larp. Hypergamy has enrtered every facet of life. Their used to be easy money maxes like getting a degree in finance or computer science but it's all over saturated now.

Money max like scamming your audience with a bullshit cryoto ico ( initial coin offering ) or scam crypto project or selling a course on how to do drop shipping or open your own marketing agency have all been over saturated

This method maybe you'd make a few hundred a month and that's probably spamming whatever random forum they use hours on end

Your better off lying on your resume and using your friends as references to get a higher paying job then you normally would.
And yes you can lie about a uni degree. Their are fake certificates online you can get.

So do that
this has nothing to do with what I just said.

4233803 IMG 4419

• Woah
Reactions: Braindeadautist
It does your little financial scheme isn't going to work . Your better off money maxxing other ways
okay let me make money in "other ways" and scam some pedophiles for extra money, Im looking for resources.

How does "Their used to be easy money maxes like getting a degree in finance or computer science but it's all over saturated now." correlate with what I just said at all?

I mentioned a way of making money that's remote, Not too over saturated and not related with computer science or finance.

okay let me make money in "other ways" and scam some pedophiles for extra money, Im looking for resources.

How does "Their used to be easy money maxes like getting a degree in finance or computer science but it's all over saturated now." correlate with what I just said at all?

I mentioned a way of making money that's remote, Not too over saturated and not related with computer science or finance.
I said your little bullshit scheme of scamming pedo is over saturated . No short cuts in life

I said your little bullshit scheme of scamming pedo is over saturated . No short cuts in life
I think you're a pedophile and you're scared of getting scammed.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98