Peds at early 15?

P

Prettyboymog

Iron
What peds should one take at early 15 yrs old, for maximised bonemass and height?
(Please no idiots that are sarcastic. Im being serious)

Halotestin

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible
testosterone, masteron, hgh or mk677 if ur poorfag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and MA_ascender
Testosterone and actual HGH.

HGH secretagogues aren't very effective and are inferior to actual HGH.

As for testosterone, keep in mind growth plates will fuse if you allow aromatization to produce high enough estrogen levels.

What I'm planning to take for height in the future is CJC1295 + ipamorelin and sermorelin. For bone mass just testosterone maxx with testosterone peds and get letrozole. Or I guess you could bonesmash too :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Autismcel, Abdullahm06 and 2 others
mk677 and turinabol

Testosterone and actual HGH.

HGH secretagogues aren't very effective and are inferior to actual HGH.

As for testosterone, keep in mind growth plates will fuse if you allow aromatization to produce high enough estrogen levels.
Anything to lower estrogen level?

You have no Idea what I'd do for hgh nigger 😭😭😭
It wont make you grow more then you normally would nigga(Multiple threads on this already btw)

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
It wont make you grow more then you normally would nigga(Multiple threads on this already btw)
It's just poorcels like me coping because they can't afford it. And old manlets seething that they couldn't get hgh

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
What peds should one take at early 15 yrs old, for maximised bonemass and height?
Early would be in the womb

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
It's just poorcels like me coping because they can't afford it. And old manlets seething that they couldn't get hgh
right right , definently doesnt take ONE FUCKING GOOGLE SEARCH you stupid fucking ape , 1 google search little bro, 1 google search

right right , definently doesnt take ONE FUCKING GOOGLE SEARCH you stupid fucking ape , 1 google search little bro, 1 google search
I don't care what jewgle has to say

Ur gonna get fucked U incel if u take peds at 15 Ur acne will be at 200%, n not gonna lie Ur actually stun Ur growth with other health problems like enlarged organs. If i were u I would actually wait till 17-18 if Ur that eager to do peds. See ur potential dumbass (but if u dont wanna live past 30 go ahead lol idgaf)

I don't care what jewgle has to say
its not "jewgle" says it , its studies says it you stupid fucking ape. "children without hgh deficiency, who got injected with hgh during puberty, did not grow taller then their peers who didnt get treatment"

Ur gonna get fucked U incel if u take peds at 15 Ur acne will be at 200%, n not gonna lie Ur actually stun Ur growth with other health problems like enlarged organs. If i were u I would actually wait till 17-18 if Ur that eager to do peds. See ur potential dumbass (but if u dont wanna live past 30 go ahead lol idgaf)
I didn’t know the consequences were that bad, tbh I’m not too educated on this so that’s why I’m asking. And why would I take it at 17 when my growth plates are all probs gonna close and I would get any more bone in my face or any height.

u could get an xray like idk 5-6 months before ur 17th b day and see if they closed or about to close u can do this even now to get an idea when they will close (by asking ur doctor) like a summary of what i said "On x-rays, the growths look like dark lines at the tips of the legs. In the late stages of growth, when the cartilage has hardened into bone, the dark line is no longer visible on the X-ray"

Anything to lower estrogen level?
You can use AIs, but be careful because they are very potent and can crash your estrogen/e2, which is dangerous and will give you bad mood and emotions, likely.

Test+HGH+anastrozole+ıf t4<1 take t4+ all supplements

u could get an xray like idk 5-6 months before ur 17th b day and see if they closed or about to close u can do this even now to get an idea when they will close (by asking ur doctor) like a summary of what i said "On x-rays, the growths look like dark lines at the tips of the legs. In the late stages of growth, when the cartilage has hardened into bone, the dark line is no longer visible on the X-ray" View attachment 3130979
X rays are shit for you and your health if it’s not an emergency

What I'm planning to take for height in the future is CJC1295 + ipamorelin and sermorelin. For bone mass just testosterone maxx with testosterone peds and get letrozole. Or I guess you could bonesmash too :LOL:
What are the safer ones for not too much risk?

You can use AIs, but be careful because they are very potent and can crash your estrogen/e2, which is dangerous and will give you bad mood and emotions, likely.
Is that the only side effect?

none u fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
No fucking 15yo's isn't pedo in my country. 14 is start of legal

• +1
  • +1
No I meant natural testosterone maxxing. I’m late 14 rn
yes focus on natural test first and maybe you can take enclomephine later. start working out and getting more active. eat better and after a couple years in the gym youll be ready to pin but you can decide that after 3 years of being natty

• +1