PEDs

luhwilly

luhwilly

Iron
When do you think it is too early to start PEDs, I want to college sports but if I don't make it I want to do some sort of steroid.

When do you think it is too early to start PEDs, I want to college sports but if I don't make it I want to do some sort of steroid.
steroids wont do much without good genetics tbh but if ur already good and take steroids u will probably suceed

• +1
Reactions: luhwilly
before even thinking about peds, step foot in the gym and learn about machines,form, bulking or cutting, i bet you won't even stay consistent for 2 weeks doing that

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 26379
do PEDs while playing college sports and get drafted nigga

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and luhwilly
before even thinking about peds, step foot in the gym and learn about machines,form, bulking or cutting, i bet you won't even stay consistent for 2 weeks doing that
been working on it for about 2 years. Not some decision that I randomly made, and like I said I'm an athlete

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
been working on it for about 2 years. Not some decision that I randomly made, and like I said I'm an athlete
good
do you wanna start with aas or sarms?

source? or did you pull that out of you dark shithole abyss
youre a retard if you think that sarms are near as effective as test or other steroids,A short half-life means the levels of the drug peak in the blood much faster and you'll reach steady-state concentration of the drug too, considering five half lives is a shorter amount of time than with a longer ester. Testosterone cypionate for example, takes around 10 hours to peak in the blood per injection

• +1
Reactions: socialcel