Reactions: DrTony
slayer

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and DrTony
Tales from the basment

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Ok, R. Kelly.

Someday I'm going to marry a girl I met on Tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and DrTony
Hoes gonna hoe.
Water is wet.

• +1
Why didn’t you cum on her instead?

• +1
This was tinder chick number 52 I ve banged since August 2018. And yes ofc I cum on their face/mouth first. They are almost always down Fir facial at least 90% of them are. And the pee on face yesterday I have vid to prove. I had nEver done pee on face before this before tho. It’s fucked up

This was tinder chick number 52 I ve banged since August 2018. And yes ofc I cum on their face/mouth first. They are almost always down Fir facial at least 90% of them are. And the pee on face yesterday I have vid to prove. I had nEver done pee on face before this before tho. It’s fucked up
Beat her with a baseball bat tbh

Post pics of her butthole

pm bhai. ill give good rep to my fav doc

Did you want or did she want it

I suggested it because she wasn’t hot and wanted to treat her like dirt

Not a single word. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
thx doc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Vitruvian and Heirio
Show some of your chat logs

Lets hope it isnt over, man.

Tinder has screwed up society and dating. If I ever marry a woman I will have to screen sooooo carefully

Damn why is it deleted. I would love to see that.
Im so fucking jealous about your tinder results. It made me remember what kind of experience i am missing every day :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
PM me the proof or never happened.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Well boys I took it down thats why you can't see it anymore. I can post tinder chat screenshots just from today alone (random girls) and you will lose all faith in women or whatever's left of it anyway. Lmk
Can you do a tinder guide/show us how to properly text on tinder?

I can absolutely confirm with 100% certainty, beyond a speck of a doubt, what you send to girls has ABSOLUTELY ZERO significance. Dont fall for the PUA memes. It is ALL ABOUT LOOKS. I have said some fucked up shit to girls and they are extremely responsive. Makes you lose all faith in humanity. Just the truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, Zeta ascended and Dude420
Urologists me

Well boys I took it down thats why you can't see it anymore. I can post tinder chat screenshots just from today alone (random girls) and you will lose all faith in women or whatever's left of it anyway. Lmk

I can absolutely confirm with 100% certainty, beyond a speck of a doubt, what you send to girls has ABSOLUTELY ZERO significance. Dont fall for the PUA memes. It is ALL ABOUT LOOKS. I have said some fucked up shit to girls and they are extremely responsive. Makes you lose all faith in humanity. Just the truth.
How old are you?