Diamond
???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Just pee as many times as you can theory
Legit. I've been having at least 30 daily bathroom trips over the last week or so and noticed my cheekbones were protruding more. Lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 4887
Just pee as many times as you can theory

Legit. I've been having at least 30 daily bathroom trips over the last week or so and noticed my cheekbones were protruding more. Lifefuel.
are you drinking more water ?

If you want less water in ur body why dont you just spit it out instead of forcing your microdick to pee over and over

Yes because you flush the water out of ur body. U gonna gain 0.1PSL, people irl will not even notice a difference, but in the mirror u will see it because any small change when its yourself you see it (its why someday u look in the mirror and you look like shit and other day u look less like shit)

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Yes because you flush the water out of ur body. U gonna gain 0.1PSL, people irl will not even notice a difference, but in the mirror u will see it because any small change when its yourself you see it (its why someday u look in the mirror and you look like shit and other day u look less like shit)
Well in my case it made a huge difference since my cheekbones are definitely more protruding now
Also I've tried to lose weight throughout the last few weeks so maybe it helped more than just drinking more water
are you drinking more water ?
Yes at least 3 bottles a day
If you want less water in ur body why dont you just spit it out instead of forcing your microdick to pee over and over
Im already waving my dick in ur moms ass u retarded fuck