PEEK Implants

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
What are the general pros and cons?Do they erode bone?Do they shift?Can they get a jawline after Bimax from 1/10 to10/10, if done properly ?Do they cause infections?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262, Lev Peshkov and alex569
P E E K stands for penis emplant emplant kanthoplasty

it erodes your soft tissue and gives heart cancer i think
Didn't mean that, but will take it in mind

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6488
@Y2J97 has a good knowledge about

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7125
A good surgeon will ensure PEEK implants are held in place using titanium screws so they don't shift.

A good surgeon will ensure PEEK implants are held in place using titanium screws so they don't shift.

It would be pretty much negligence if they didn't

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
What are the general pros and cons?Do they erode bone?Do they shift?Can they get a jawline after Bimax from 1/10 to10/10, if done properly ?Do they cause infections?

Better than osteotomies because you can modified the shape.
They don't erode bone.
They don't move.
Dipende, I do like Peek in orbital or zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Better than osteotomies because you can modified the shape.
They don't erode bone.
They don't move.
Dipende, I do like Peek in orbital or zygos.
What about jaw?Is PEEK preferable for that too?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Lev Peshkov
Show me one good result tho...

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life

Implants for the lower third are easy cash cows for surgeons, they do them on low iq and high inhib patients. Stick with orthognatic surgery.

Only if you have an excellent jaw already and need to have it more modelsque looking do you get an implant there.

Implants for the lower third are easy cash cows for surgeons, they do them on low iq and high inhib patients. Stick with orthognatic surgery.

Only if you have an excellent jaw already and need to have it more modelsque looking do you get an implant there.
I'm planning on doing bimax tho, i would do the implants after. Because even.Bimax alone won't be able to give me the jaw i want, due to my jawbone being completley fcked, one can't even perform a chin wing on me

I'm planning on doing bimax tho, i would do the implants after. Because even.Bimax alone won't be able to give me the jaw i want, due to my jawbone being completley fcked, one can't even perform a chin wing on me becuse it's just deformed.
@Gaia262 @Y2J97

@Gaia262 @Y2J97

Do a Bimax with sidewing, or if you surgeon can't do it, after 6 months put Peek on your ramus.
Be careful, implants on jaw are really risk, you could get the bloated effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
PEEK implants are fine for improving the gonial angle, but to change the jaw length surgery is required.

PEEK implants are fine for improving the gonial angle, but to change the jaw length surgery is required.
yes that's why i'm getting bimax after Mse and Msdo