Pelvic and asymmetry

K

kotchfed

Iron
As we know, the pelvic bone is identical to the sphenoid bone in the face and all bones are connected from top to bottom. If the sphenoid bone is tilted in the face, facial asymmetries occur. What is known, is that when the sphenoid bone is titled, the pelvic bone is most likely tilted too.

Could it be that unwinding the pelvic bone and restoring it back to its natural position can unwind the bones above it as they are all connected, which would then happen to fix facial asymmetry too.

If this is the case, I have a lateral pelvic tilt and was wondering what is the best way to eradicate this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JCaesar, klamus, roping3264 and 1 other person
Lateral pelvic tilt will have effects on the upper extremities, but the face? doubt it

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and chrisN
Lateral pelvic tilt will have effects on the upper extremities, but the face?
The pelvic bone is connected to the sphenoid via the spine. So if it all tilts, it is most likely the sphenoid (which is responsible for the symmetry of the face) tilts too.

• +1
Reactions: sozz
The pelvic bone is connected to the sphenoid via the spine. So if it all tilts, it is most likely the sphenoid (which is responsible for the symmetry of the face) tilts too.
Your body will naturally compensate to maintain balance by keeping the head and eyes level with the horizon, with or without lateral pelvic tilt.

Your body will naturally compensate to maintain balance by keeping the head and eyes level with the horizon, with or without lateral pelvic tilt.
Im talking about the sphenoid bone…

If that is titled it can cause asymmetry. Especially in the maxilla and mandible. If one cheekbone is higher or one jaw is tilted and you check your pelvic and shoulders, it is very likely they are tilted in the same pattern.

just walk counter clockwise bro

Im talking about the sphenoid bone…

If that is titled it can cause asymmetry. Especially in the maxilla and mandible. If one cheekbone is higher or one jaw is tilted and you check your pelvic and shoulders, it is very likely they are tilted in the same pattern.
The sphenoid bone is situated in the skull, its not part of the spinal column. There is no mechanical link between lateral pelvic tilt and the sphenoid bone.

Lateral pelvic tilt will have effects on the upper extremities, but the face? doubt it
The connection is literally proven, it might actually be the teeth and jaw that effect the hips rather than vice versa

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
The sphenoid bone is situated in the skull, its not part of the spinal column. There is no mechanical link between lateral pelvic tilt and the sphenoid bone.

• +1
The connection is literally proven, it might actually be the teeth and jaw that effect the hips rather than vice versa
Yes, I’ve heard that too that the teeth and jaw could be the cause. In my case, both my jaw and hips are both tilted so I’m not sure what process to undertake first as I don’t know the cause. Any thoughts?

Yes, I’ve heard that too that the teeth and jaw could be the cause. In my case, both my jaw and hips are both tilted so I’m not sure what process to undertake first as I don’t know the cause. Any thoughts?
Do you have malocclusion? Also my point is not to only focus on one or the other, more so that progress made in one area will grant benefit in another.

Do you have malocclusion? Also my point is not to only focus on one or the other, more so that progress made in one area will grant benefit in another.
No, I had that corrected as a young teen. Ever since I was a child, I’ve had facial asymmetry (browridge/cheekbone/nose/jaw). After a long time forcing change, I’ve come to realise that my hip and shoulders are similar in pattern. Looking for a possible way of this is an avenue for change to occur.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735
No, I had that corrected as a young teen. Ever since I was a child, I’ve had facial asymmetry (browridge/cheekbone/nose/jaw). After a long time forcing change, I’ve come to realise that my hip and shoulders are similar in pattern. Looking for a possible way of this is an avenue for change to occur.
Sadly these issues are very idiosyncratic and what works for one may work against another. And even with all the knowledge it still takes time and effort to see substantial changes if you go down the natural path. Regardless I dont know about your personal case to give you any advice in confidence.

• +1
Reactions: kotchfed
niggas will bark cope while we stay flexy

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
As we know, the pelvic bone is identical to the sphenoid bone in the face and all bones are connected from top to bottom. If the sphenoid bone is tilted in the face, facial asymmetries occur. What is known, is that when the sphenoid bone is titled, the pelvic bone is most likely tilted too.

Could it be that unwinding the pelvic bone and restoring it back to its natural position can unwind the bones above it as they are all connected, which would then happen to fix facial asymmetry too.

If this is the case, I have a lateral pelvic tilt and was wondering what is the best way to eradicate this?

I have the same thing, I've got lateral pelvic tilt which makes my shoulder lower on one side, and that whole side of my face appears lower than the other. I'm still developing, so do you know if fixing the pelvic tilt would better the assymetry? Or is it vice-versa?

Also got anterior pelvic tilt, does that also affect the face or cranium?

I have the same thing, I've got lateral pelvic tilt which makes my shoulder lower on one side, and that whole side of my face appears lower than the other. I'm still developing, so do you know if fixing the pelvic tilt would better the assymetry? Or is it vice-versa?

Also got anterior pelvic tilt, does that also affect the face or cranium?
everything affects everything lol. There are no postural misalignments that are not worth fixing

• +1
everything affects everything lol. There are no postural misalignments that are not worth fixing
True, I'm gonna try fixing the tilts with a doctor, but I've read it's the face that could be affecting the body imbalances which I'm not sure if is the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735