Penis enhancement devices

H

Hello

Iron
I was wondering if anyone has experience with penis extenders, if they work in any regard (girth, length or perhaps curvature ~straightening it) or perhaps similar devices (pumps)?

I was wondering if anyone has experience with penis extenders, if they work in any regard (girth, length or perhaps curvature ~straightening it) or perhaps similar devices (pumps)?
@jefferson

There's legitimate medical studies proving the efficacy of penis extenders. Shouldn't be hard to find with Google.

Pumps will just temporarily bloat your dick for the most part

jfl ur name is so similar to mine i thought i posted this thread for a second

"At 6-month follow-up, a mean gain of 1.7 ± 0.8, 1.3 ± 0.4, and 1.2 ± 0.4 cm was noted for the flaccid, stretched, and erected penile lengths, respectively (all P values < 0.001). During the off treatment period, there were no significant changes in penile lengths. No effect on penile girth was observed. Patient satisfaction survey revealed modest satisfaction. From 13 patients with mild baseline erectile dysfunction, nine patients reported normal erectile function after 9 months. "

There's legitimate medical studies proving the efficacy of penis extenders. Shouldn't be hard to find with Google.
I've seen people who claim such devices are a scam that works on the basis that you can't really expose them or ask for the money back because you're "exposing yourself to have a small penis" or something of sort. Guess experimentation is still needed