penis gainz

Bonapartis

Bonapartis

Iron
hey guys have anyone heard of the site called the penis professor its basically a lot of exercises to increase your penis length girth erection and even your balls size but it costs like 30-40 bucks to buy it so i was wondering if it was a scam but they give you a free video of 1 stretch and after using it like 5-6 times 1-2 minutes only per day i gained 0.3 cm in length so i was wondering if it was legit it even have a video on youtube about penis professor and have million views and positive comments so what you guys think

thunders place is free and a huge pe forum

0.3cm is too little to measure, it varies that much daily. There are lots of free resources, don't spend money on that. Buy an extender instead.

Who tf cares about balls size?

thunders place is free and a huge pe forum
thanks will check it out
0.3cm is too little to measure, it varies that much daily. There are lots of free resources, don't spend money on that. Buy an extender instead.
i counted it on fully erection and i could tell the difference but i dont think i will buy that either way just wondering
Who tf cares about balls size?
not me just saying what the site says

You don't need to buy that shit. At goodlookingloser.com you can see step by step routines with video examples for FREE.

You don't need to buy that shit. At goodlookingloser.com you can see step by step routines with video examples for FREE.
thanks bro i will check it out for sure

heard of the site called the penis professor

Happy8

Muhdik never works, it's all face.

Don't ruin your sensitivity.