Penis is everything sadly

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
We're at an early stage of humanity where big dick Is basically life on cheat mode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Johanjohan, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
thx god

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Its over if you can't cave in a womans cervix with your cock. Luckily the everyone on looksmax is 8x6 so we are all ok. However if yout not horsecock maxxing it is over for you. 18x8 by 2025 or you will be truecel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, ChristianChad, TheEndHasNoEnd and 7 others
Its over if you can't cave in a womans cervix with your cock. Luckily the everyone on looksmax is 8x6 so we are all ok. However if yout not horsecock maxxing it is over for you. 18x8 by 2025 or you will be truecel.
chads.org average is 10x9

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Height>dick

Girls will automatically think you have a big dick when you’re tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 13994, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Super legit, women only want to get absolutely smashed and fucked up so badly so they can never have kids, and be humiliated by monster cocks, to same extent that noodles wanna be humiliated by recessed birdcel JBW running coloniser dominance game.

The point on this forum though is crazy, I only have one friend with a 'Monster' cock and even he is prob only around 7.5 inches, but is pretty wide, yet that would be well below average on .org.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, ChristianChad and mulattomaxxer
The Dickpill is extremely underrated. Go on reddit search ‘Loyal Test failed’ so many women failing at the sight of a dick pic and even engaging the big dick tester trading pics with them ect.

Height>dick

Girls will automatically think you have a big dick when you’re tall
Also skinnymaxxing is ideal if you have a small cock, it makes your dick look bigger. It’s kind of like how the great renaissance painters would use muted complementary colors next to each other that on their own weren’t interesting but next to each other would create contrast and look great. A skinny body is the blue paint to a small dick’s orange paint.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, johncruz12345 and Looks234
I would trade my penis for a vagina if I become a 7’2, 8 PSL god on earth. Everyone would assume I had the biggest cock ever. In reality I would have a vagina and use it to give birth to an army of gigachads with which we would restore the Papal States or at the very least open a fast food franchise empire

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and mulattomaxxer
Tell us the story...
It was the year 2030. The gigachad cock implant had finally been invented. Most pants manufacturers for men were fighting against a patent for 3 legged jeans, and so the fashion became for men to wrap their flaccid penis around their neck like a scarf to keep warm and keep it from tangling in street gutter grates.

But the reanimated corpse of Angela Merkel was elected to be the emperor of the European-African Union. She immediately decreed that any man with a penis longer than 4 inches required immediate penile removal. Her dictatorship was evil and engulfed both continents with dicklessness and despair. But a leader rose up to defend the large male organ from being anything other than a history footnote. His name? Albert Einstein.

Thank you fellow Redditors for the gold.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 13710
I'm just going to have a penis transplant to put an elephant cock on my body so I can get ahead of the game. It used to be six inches but now it's six foot dicks or else it's too small. The goal is for the D not to only send them to the hospital anymore but to finish them like in mortal kombat.

Cope dickpill is overrated. Micropenis is a legit death sentence and if you have anything below 5‘‘ its maybe over for you as well but as long as you are average it doesn’t matter that much.
EQ>Lasting Long>Girth>Length
Face, height and body is more important. A big dick can be a halo but you need to still look good to even be able to use it jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
gigachad cock implant
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

I'm just going to have a penis transplant to put an elephant cock on my body so I can get ahead of the game. It used to be six inches but now it's six foot dicks or else it's too small. The goal is for the D not to only send them to the hospital anymore but to finish them like in mortal kombat.
Then you can also drink out of your dick :y'all: