Penis pump and effect

acensionincoming

acensionincoming

copecel pubertycel
Currently 15 (m) would it be a good idea to start pumping now as my testosterone raises so i can have a girthy monster when i’m older and is it safe what are the benefits i can see if i’m consistent

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I would testosterone max / dickmax

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It worked for me at that age. I’m almost 9” flaccid

• Woah
Reactions: plukee
It worked for me at that age. I’m almost 9” flaccid
DAMN MY BOY what pump would you reccomend? also have u seen that one dude who trained his penis since he was a teen and now it’s a meter long

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Gain weight in a caloric surplus and train ur dick 2x a day with heavy ass weights

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
DAMN MY BOY what pump would you reccomend? also have u seen that one dude who trained his penis since he was a teen and now it’s a meter long
Penis extenders or jelqing are legit. Do it on top of nofap, since it increases flaccid size(fapping leads to temporary shrinkage). They only increase flaccid size tho

I’ve heard of bath mate, but no experience with them

w
Penis extenders or jelqing are legit. Do it on top of nofap, since it increases flaccid size(fapping leads to temporary shrinkage). They only increase flaccid size tho

I’ve heard of bath mate, but no experience with them
wtf is jelqing and penis extenders put me on pls

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
the penis pump gives a temporary effect. this effect is only a stronger erection. your real penis growth won't change.

• +1
]i see but like what exercises this just tells me to stretch my dick and something about indias average dick size.
You need to be semi erect, make the ok 👌 symbol with ur hand and pull your wanker from the base to the head, repeating with the other hand after your reach the tip of ur cock. Don’t exert too much pressure and quit if you get fully erect. Do this for about 15 rotations, rest and repeat for 5 reps. I do it in the morning after I awake

• +1
w

wtf is jelqing and penis extenders put me on pls
it’s a pp exercise can be dangerous if done wrong that’s why i’m either gonna pump or clamp

I’ve been pumping for about 2 years and made decent gains. It would def be worth it to start pumping at a young age as you are still growing. Just make sure not to go overkill.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Napoleon1800
I’ve been pumping for about 2 years and made decent gains. It would def be worth it to start pumping at a young age as you are still growing. Just make sure not to go overkill.
how much did you gain?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Doing penis pumping long term can provide girth gains and maybe little length. It just takes really long compared to clamping

0.4 inches of girth
amazing, what's your routine?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
amazing, what's your routine?
3 sets for 10 minutes. I take citrulline 30 minutes before pumping then stretch my penis for like 2-5 minutes to get blood flowing and warmup.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
3 sets for 10 minutes. I take citrulline 30 minutes before pumping then stretch my penis for like 2-5 minutes to get blood flowing and warmup.
how much pressure?

don’t waste your time jelqing

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
First set is 5-7hg. Second is 7hg. Third is 7hg or 10hg if I'm feeling mad horny.
do you use any tension/stretching devices for length

do you use any tension/stretching devices for length
Nah. I use to vac hang and vac extend, but quit doing length stuff since it's so time consuming.

• +1
your dick will grow start pumping after 18

what pump would you reccomend brother

Currently 15 (m) would it be a good idea to start pumping now as my testosterone raises so i can have a girthy monster when i’m older and is it safe what are the benefits i can see if i’m consistent
how do you plan on getting one without your parents finding out? i want to start this too but idk how.

Noo sont start dick pump until 17
dht and testmax lil bro
My plan is that then at 17 or maybe 18 ill dick pump and use those extenders (forgor name) or dick weights

how do you plan on getting one without your parents finding out? i want to start this too but idk how.
i either might send it to another house or try and get it delivered on a day their not home if not i’ll just intercept it before they can see what it is

Noo sont start dick pump until 17
dht and testmax lil bro
My plan is that then at 17 or maybe 18 ill dick pump and use those extenders (forgor name) or dick weights
why not do both

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi
i either might send it to another house or try and get it delivered on a day their not home if not i’ll just intercept it before they can see what it is
might have it sent to one of these lmao

• +1