penismaxing

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
I am taking Semenax and I am on day 6, my flaccid length has increased, my girth and erection size has also increased, and i'm shooting more in each load. I'm not shooting more ropes yet, but the loads are shooting longer ropes and more in each rope.

Taking Semenhance for better tasting semen. Women who are extremely wild swallow the semen of men which triggers the most anticipating feeling.
And there's nothing wrong with you trying it. I've got straight friends that have tried there's, and they do anal play as well.

I am taking Semenax and I am on day 6, my flaccid length has increased, my girth and erection size has also increased, and i'm shooting more in each load. I'm not shooting more ropes yet, but the loads are shooting longer ropes and more in each rope.

Taking Semenhance for better tasting semen. Women who are extremely wild swallow the semen of men which triggers the most anticipating feeling.
And there's nothing wrong with you trying it. I've got straight friends that have tried there's, and they do anal play as well.
Nah don't miss me with that gay shit

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
did u just say u eat ur loads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I just ordered semenax tbh. I hope it helps me to get bigger loads and a bigger dick would be nice too.

how much larger did your dick get rawdogprince?