Penn Badgley is proof frame is important

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
He has an extremely handome face but pathetic frame (shoulders) and neck makes him lose appeal big time, also small-ish skull (might be average by normie standards though):
penn-badgley2_glamour_6aug13_pcn_b.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
after watching the first season of YOU, I was convinced body is EXTREMELY important. He was treated like an incel compared to slightly worse looking guys who were at least 6 feet, big framed, gymmaxxed, better hair and skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
He has an extremely handome face but pathetic frame (shoulders) and neck makes him lose appeal big time, also small-ish skull (might be average by normie standards though):
If this is considered a pathetic frame, I am so fucked

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
7d11f3d1a483e88ca0b52539d801b467.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18032
His face is only high end average. So at least it matches the body

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 17291
Women want him to rape theirs pussies and stalk them

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, moreroidsmoredates and Anchor_Ship
hard to rate based upon one goofy pic. But he is well above average looking. Probably 95th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Oberyn and Deleted member 18032
hard to rate based upon one goofy pic. But he is well above average looking. Probably 95th percentile.
He has the ideal pheno like Henry Cavill and the guy in 50 shades of grey

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Frame is important but this photo is also a candid where he is dressing like me when I was 14

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Oberyn
Frame is important but this photo is also a candid where he is dressing like me when I was 14
his frame and neck honestly look better here than usual. His is legit like one of the females (and they are not tall females either, mind you) barring the facial aesthetics:

actually its not that bad, dunno why I thought it was bad all this while. In fact, he is kinda wide framed wtf

His face is good not "extremely handsome"

His face is good not "extremely handsome"
he mogs almost everyone, that "LOOK" is ideal. Looks very intelligent and high class yet aesthetic at the same time

he mogs almost everyone, that "LOOK" is ideal. Looks very intelligent and high class yet aesthetic at the same time
No he doesn't

Maybe in curryland he does

Keep coping

No he doesn't

Maybe in curryland he does

Keep coping
He is like Henry Cavill but twinkier. Superman caricature face, it is what it is

Watched him in You very likeable character. He is probably the king of medium ugly chads. Perfect for playing the hot ugly sociopathic murderer