People actually think salludon is gling? and can get women? im dead

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
And the worst part is someone actually tried to compare him to a white guy (amnesia.
I can't even BEGIN to explain how hard amnesia mogs this ethnic morph of some syrian refugee, all the way to chandragupta's roach ridden indian grave
lets analyze this abomination first of all

its all there, the squinty autistic look, the bathroom selfie pheno, the ''my parents just arrived from the desert'' dried out subhuman aura, the nose, the beard, the black hairline, the morph-esque look
if for a second you dont think theres actually a chance he morphed these, considering he never ever posted a video either, and yet looks like every indian kids' morph that was posted on here (eg. they always copy the same male model features even though girls have countless times said those features dont look good)
lastly ofc again his phenotype is disgusting
ask any scandinavian or american girl if she finds him attractive or what good features he has. She will see nothing more than a kurdish crop farmer LMFAO
you cant even think he morphs these because hes good looking or something, its just that he looks so fucking uncanny, like an area-51 escaped SYRIAN.

Nimya tu kuch der pa ke rakh le
Pale vitch mukhra luiska ke rai

Aave kari na kise de naal pyar

Imagine him around the age of 15-17 without a beard, put him on any dating app for underages, or ask girls his age if hes gling - like i said they just see a kurdish crop farmer

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and karbo
Why so rude

And the worst part is someone actually tried to compare him to a white guy (amnesia.
I can't even BEGIN to explain how hard amnesia mogs this ethnic morph of some syrian refugee, all the way to chandragupta's roach ridden indian grave
lets analyze this abomination first of all
View attachment 161477
its all there, the squinty autistic look, the bathroom selfie pheno, the ''my parents just arrived from the desert'' dried out subhuman aura, the nose, the beard, the black hairline, the morph-esque look
if for a second you dont think theres actually a chance he morphed these, considering he never ever posted a video either, and yet looks like every indian kids' morph that was posted on here (eg. they always copy the same male model features even though girls have countless times said those features dont look good)
lastly ofc again his phenotype is disgusting
ask any scandinavian or american girl if she finds him attractive or what good features he has. She will see nothing more than a kurdish crop farmer LMFAO
you cant even think he morphs these because hes good looking or something, its just that he looks so fucking uncanny, like an area-51 escaped SYRIAN.

Aave kari na kise de naal pyar
View attachment 161479
Imagine him around the age of 15-17 without a beard, put him on any dating app for underages, or ask girls his age if hes gling - like i said they just see a kurdish crop farmer

Good work op accept he posted pics when he was younger his bone structure fits for his age and you can see the aging on the face so theirs hopes in your analysis op

Good work op accept he posted pics when he was younger his bone structure fits for his age and you can see the aging on the face so theirs hopes in your analysis op
he never posted any young pics that i know of, the only pics i know of is him having a bent nose, a fat submental, a weird ear and straight forehead then the next pic is him with a weird bump on his forehead, edited ears, lean submental, straight nose etc

didnt know mewing magically grows you a fucking forehead tumor. jesus christ this sites autistic.

he never posted any young pics that i know of, the only pics i know of is him having a bent nose, a fat submental, a weird ear and straight forehead then the next pic is him with a weird bump on his forehead, edited ears, lean submental, straight nose etc
View attachment 161494
didnt know mewing magically grows you a fucking forehead tumor. jesus christ this sites autistic.

Never trusted his mewing shit and he is a little bit morphed he admitted to this the first pic is not his morphed is much more gigachad it looks like gandy light and he did post younger pics on looksmax before

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ALRIGHT LADS IM GOING TO PAKISTAN TO GET THE GANDY EYE SURGERY

yes indeed paki inbred taban will make you gandy goyim
View attachment 161494
thats his brow ridge projecting from his forehead JFL
probably the other reason his eye area looks so good now

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Chadelite
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ALRIGHT LADS IM GOING TO PAKISTAN TO GET THE GANDY EYE SURGERY
View attachment 161496
yes indeed paki inbred taban will make you gandy goyim

thats his brow ridge projecting from his forehead JFL
probably the other reason his eye area looks so good now
are you actually retarded
i know you have no bones but your brow ridge isnt located on the top of your forehead near your hairline, its ABOVE YOUR EYES you ugly deformity.

are you actually retarded
i know you have no bones but your brow ridge isnt located on the top of your forehead near your hairline, its ABOVE YOUR EYES you ugly deformity.
jfl.

I have bones mate.

just ask @Yoyome99

@Gudru

and

@streege

the 3 guys ive sent my pic to.

but besides that umm nah mate it can become so prominant it becomes like that. its possible.

its still above his eyes.

its just HEAVY

you low T cuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3043
jfl.

I have bones mate.

just ask @Yoyome99

@Gudru

and

@streege

the 3 guys ive sent my pic to.

but besides that umm nah mate it can become so prominant it becomes like that. its possible.

its still above his eyes.

its just HEAVY

you low T cuck
you clearly dont because you think your forehead is your brow bone you boneless jawless browridgeless zygoless chinless maxillaless mongrel

the blue = brow ridge
the red = forehead
your forehead does not gain a fucking bump randomly you weird cunt LMFAO
jesus christ there is some autistic kids on this website
your brow ridge also does not grow unless you fucking take roids LMAO
changing maxillary angle is one thing
changing gonial angle is one thing
but growing whole new bones and LOSING bone from your nose is a whole nother thing you ugly retard.
Now slit your wrists with my jawline

you clearly dont because you think your forehead is your brow bone you boneless jawless browridgeless zygoless chinless maxillaless mongrel
View attachment 161499
the blue = brow ridge
the red = forehead
your forehead does not gain a fucking bump randomly you weird cunt LMFAO
jesus christ there is some autistic kids on this website
your brow ridge also does not grow unless you fucking take roids LMAO
changing maxillary angle is one thing
changing gonial angle is one thing
but growing whole new bones and LOSING bone from your nose is a whole nother thing you ugly retard.
Now slit your wrists with my jawline
heavy heavy autism.

your brow ridge grows naturally retard.

there was a genuine study in monkeys which are not genetically far off that it grows from temporalis preassure by chewing.

the brow ridge became more prominant its that simple retard.

its entirely possible and ive done it myself.

keep crying tho since I know your eye area is shit and you cope with jawline faggot.
you are not born with a heavy brow ridge you fucking 2iq retard
keep believing in your delusion but ill tell you this right now your skull morphology is obviously gonna be different from some other peoples.

you cant just fucking act like your growth is the same as others idiot.

how old are you?

he is very gl but there is an obvious ethnic falio. no one ever denied this, it depends on region/country but I know for a fact he’d do well with women above 18-19 in places like Canada and UK.

heavy heavy autism.

your brow ridge grows naturally retard.

there was a genuine study in monkeys which are not genetically far off that it grows from temporalis preassure by chewing.

the brow ridge became more prominant its that simple retard.

its entirely possible and ive done it myself.

keep crying tho since I know your eye area is shit and you cope with jawline faggot.
you are not born with a heavy brow ridge you fucking 2iq retard
keep believing in your delusion but ill tell you this right now your skull morphology is obviously gonna be different from some other peoples.

you cant just fucking act like your growth is the same as others idiot.

how old are you?
>your eye area is shit
except my eyes are completely hooded, long as fuck medial canthus, thick eyelashes and eyebrows, and most likely the most protruding brow bone here
imgur .com/a/pE99Kbu
he is very gl but there is an obvious ethnic falio. no one ever denied this, it depends on region/country but I know for a fact he’d do well with women above 18-19 in places like Canada and UK.
yeh now about the fact he morphs and its still not right because he takes the advice of indians like fatjatt who thinks your brow ridge grows randomly after youre like 30 like salludon

>your eye area is shit
except my eyes are completely hooded, long as fuck medial canthus, thick eyelashes and eyebrows, and most likely the most protruding brow bone here
imgur .com/a/pE99Kbu

yeh now about the fact he morphs and its still not right because he takes the advice of indians like fatjatt who thinks your brow ridge grows randomly after youre like 30 like salludon
impressive.

not shit then. then why do you deny this man.

you obviously either mew in posterior third or your eyes look way better in the morning
salludon is 18 you dipshit.
the fact is that many things can initiate growth
or squint. one of three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back