People always assume I am an asshole even though I am the nicest person I know

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
Today I asked a classmate of mine who is mixed what her ethnicities were. She responded by looking a bit offended and deflecting, but I asked her again always and she finally gave in and told me her mom was white. I told her 'see, that wasn't so hard now, was it?' before leaving and she immediately looked hurt and I later heard her telling her friend how much of an asshole I was.

In my previous schools I always quickly got branded as an asshole.

I am always the bad guy.

people still hang around me despite calling me an asshole.

But they call me one over the most weird things. Some times, yeah, I can be a bit mean, but I am never super ultra aggressive or anything with people.

I was pondering this for a while before I caught myself in the mirror and realized that my face is low-trust as fuck--deepset hunter eyes, positive eyebrows, 2 fWHR and jaw width is nearly the same as zygo width. I realized that the only high trust feature I had was basically upturned lips.

I makes sense to me. Everyone always labels me as a bit mean eventually, but it doesn't inhibit my interactions with people because they're still willing to talk to me, etc.... like I said, it doesn't matter what I do, I am always a bit of an 'asshole'

I also realized that I break rapport way to much for my own good and I sound a bit bored and disinterested because of my monotone voice.

Looks are everything, boys!

I could tell a girl I love her and she'd twist it to make me an asshole because of my low-trust face and voice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, thecel, Inscol and 7 others
you are ugly

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrTony, Jew_Supremacist, thecel and 2 others
Today I asked a classmate of mine who is mixed what her ethnicities were. She responded by looking a bit offended and deflecting, but I asked her again always and she finally gave in and told me her mom was white. I told her 'see, that wasn't so hard now, was it?' before leaving and she immediately looked hurt and I later heard her telling her friend how much of an asshole I was.

In my previous schools I always quickly got branded as an asshole.

I am always the bad guy.

people still hang around me despite calling me an asshole.

But they call me one over the most weird things. Some times, yeah, I can be a bit mean, but I am never super ultra aggressive or anything with people.

I was pondering this for a while before I caught myself in the mirror and realized that my face is low-trust as fuck--deepset hunter eyes, positive eyebrows, 2 fWHR and jaw width is nearly the same as zygo width. I realized that the only high trust feature I had was basically upturned lips.

I makes sense to me. Everyone always labels me as a bit mean eventually, but it doesn't inhibit my interactions with people because they're still willing to talk to me, etc.... like I said, it doesn't matter what I do, I am always a bit of an 'asshole'

I also realized that I break rapport way to much for my own good and I sound a bit bored and disinterested because of my monotone voice.

Looks are everything, boys!

I could tell a girl I love her and she'd twist it to make me an asshole because of my low-trust face and voice.
Low trust dark triad gigamogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Selinity
bruh it's so fucking bad.

someone can ask me were to eat and I will say "pizza hut" and then they'll be all "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO AGRESSIVE, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE"

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!! I AM GODDAMN COMPASSIOANTE, I HAVE A SOUL, I AM KIND, I AM A GREAT HUMAN, WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS!!!??

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 3990 and 9 others
>hunter eyes
>is 14
i am just missing the browridge, but I have the orbital shape, under eye support, hooding and long eyelashes too which helps with eye width.

And this is when I am not squintmaxxing--though slight squint helps with a better positive canthal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lmao
browridge is what makes or breaks hunter eyes. So do you have square orbitals and high pfl?
yeah. And my eyes are deepset and my fat-pads are surfficient such that dark shadows are cast over my eyes in sun light. Hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
that isnt high pfl bro
eyelashes help, but ye, you're probably right. Just searched it up and it's average adult pfl :cry:
I think my eyes just appear wider than they are because of height + other factors.

is my pfl short? will it increase? I don't think eye size increases with age..

• +1
my eyelashes help me fraud a bit since if you include them you get 35mm. Measuring my eye horizontally I get 33.

@Lmao how am I suposed to properly measure this? I don't think you gave me proper instructions

• +1
the thing is that those guys are all still top percentile in terms of pfl, and im pretty sure its still above 35mm+
yeah, Eriksen has 39 lol. How do I measure it properly, though?

• +1
@Lmao, you have to go until the point where the ends of your eye meet (the skin, not the whites)

• +1
The palpebral fissure is the elliptic space between the medial and lateral canthi of the two open eyelids.

Just measure from medial canthus to lateral canthus. The end of your eye is the lateral canthus and beginning is medial canthus
Okay, then I did it correctly. You were patient with me--I should've searched a thread instead of bothering you 😅

Thanks though, 'preciate it

• +1
Same thing happens to me. It's worse because I have very dark eyes. I cropped this from a pic of me:
20210412 131654

Also for an icehooding pill, this was my eye area before icehooding:
20210418 141653

Different lighting of course, but you can clearly see the difference in hooding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate and Selinity
just be high trust theory

Relation between politicans and trust?

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
browridge is what makes or breaks hunter eyes. So do you have square orbitals and high pfl?
browridge is cope and overrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Selinity
Lol I remember during my first gigacut people were saying I ‘looked so happy’, I can assure you I was grouchy as fuck in the third month of a cut. My face looked better and that’s why they said it

JFL...stop worrying about 1mm eyebrow ridge or some bullshit and just start being more NT