People always called me ugly

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
Girls would always say ew to me and just straight up tell me that I was ugly.

One time I heard my friend say it behind my back that I’m ugly

One time me and mom got into an argument when I was 13 and I went to take out the trash this dude just called me ugly out the window for no reason

Then there were times where people would shout out insults at me or try to intimidate me

And my peers would always shit on me so badly I’d always cry they bullied me and taunted me and made fun of my mom

Teachers would always shit on me

Even my parents would shit on me aswell and still do

People would point at me and shit and try to dominate me like I’m some weak little bitch

And girls called me bitch and stuff

I remember one time I was just stretching and this one chick just stared at me like I was a piece of shit

Even worse when I was outside my crush was right there and because of my autism I got overwhelmed and started looking down because there were so many people and then she just stared at me, it was like a look of disgust kind of but she quickly turned away when I didn’t stare at her

Then this one girl my friend was with at the time talked to me once and she never talked to me again she ignored me completely

There is no hope for me I was born with autism I’m so socially retarded I even make blackpillers weirded out just by typing online I can’t even talk to a single person besides my friends

That’s why I do all the things I do, because no matter what I do I still get treated like trash

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zub111, boss8055 and Gengar
Nice to know I'm not alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
I can relate bhai. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 21467
We never had a chance we were meant to suffer 😭

God doesn’t love me the way he loves my bullies
Yes, I already came to the logical conclusion that God doesn't love me but He loves everyone else. It sucks.

• So Sad
  • +1
that shit sounds brutal asf never happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
We never had a chance we were meant to suffer

God doesn’t love me the way he loves my bullies
God is cope. You just have to numb yourself to female love and your need for their validation will virtually go away. Then when you get more self-esteem it's likely that bullies won't bother you as much.

• +1
Thia so relate,but i can't accept that god doesn't love me just be kind person and hope get a better life

• +1