People always make fun of me

BPDexhead

BPDexhead

Truest of the truecels 👹
Whenever I go outside, people always giggles when they see my face or even worse if the person has a female friend, he will point his finger at me and say to his female friend "hey look your ex Boyfriend" or "look it's your crush" and the female friend gets pissed off and hits him while yelling "EW no!" or "No way that's an uggo" and the friend that provoked her laughs maniacally.

This is why I don't go outside, and sometimes when I encounter shit like that, I always have the urge to go spill my drink on them just like Elliot Rodger, but I couldn't do that as it would be social suicide, so I couldn't do anything about it plus they're always in groups that if I retialiated they will beat the shit out of me (I know retaliation is high T but it's low IQ in this case as I'm going to put myself in danger) I always have endure this shit everytime I go fucking outside.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, pardocel, Deleted member 5875 and 11 others
If you are being publicly made fun of it's over. I don't think I've had anything as bad as that, just girls laughing and looking at me occasionally at the most.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 9391, paranakee and 5 others
BS

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
This shit is real you fucking retrd

BS. People don't really behave like that to random people on the street, where do u live?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
BS. People don't really behave like that to random people on the street, where do u live?
I live in a shithole country called philippines, people are very hostile to uglies here and it's normal because in our TV shows they always brutalize the uglies.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux and Gaia262
I live in a shithole country called philippines, people are very hostile to uglies here and it's normal because in our TV shows they always brutalize the uglies.
They got chads in Asia? BS

• JFL
Reactions: EazyDuzIt, sytyl and Azoriko
They got chads in Asia? BS
White chads are rare but prettyboy kpopmaxxed changs are everywhere though.

also, people worship prettyboy kpop changs here and they don't care much about white chads.

Last edited:

you're prob manlet with shit frame as well if people make fun of you like that in the street, hit the gym, can't hurt.

In my experience girls will ignore truly unattractive men, they just don’t show up on their radar. If you’re being bullied there must be something about you that’s appealing

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and 6485b025t
TRUECEL TRAIT :/

you're prob manlet with shit frame as well if people make fun of you like that in the street, hit the gym, can't hurt.
You're right I'm 5'6, endomorphic with short legs and long torso. I'm not going to the gym because it's going to be ragefuel so I'm going to do calisthenics instead.

what ethnic are you

what ethnic are you
I'm Filipino

also for the people who think this is BS
do you think that wouldn't happen to a guy that looks like this?

(This is my pfp (selfie) on incels.is BTW, I couldn't get unbanned there because the cuck mod doesn't take my ban appeals seriously because of pfp)

Nah people can really be dickheads. I heard some ugly bitch talk behind my back one time and "say ew I wouldn't fuck him even if he was the last guy on earth" I'm sure hot foids think like that too when they see my side profile but most of them have a tendency to not say anything and just walk away. And I live in NYC plus I'm a relatively big dude. Like someone said earlier, noone ever has called or calls me out on being recessed/ugly face to face cause I'm relatively big with good frame and I look like I can fight(which i can). But I don't know how many times I overhear insecure men or average/ugly bitches talk shit about me behind my back.(Countless times) I always act like I never hear anything so I can point out the snakes from the real ones but one day I might eventually pop one of them ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MewingJBP, brainded, BPDexhead and 1 other person
Just NT max bro :feelshaha:

Nah people can really be dickheads. I heard some ugly bitch talk behind my back one time and "say ew I wouldn't fuck him even if he was the last guy on earth" I'm sure hot foids think like that too when they see my side profile but most of them have a tendency to not say anything and just walk away
It's always the uggos that are bitches tbh.
They are compensating for their subhumaness and insecurity by trying to put others down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and SPFromNY914
OP are you sure you're not a schizophrenic retard? It starts in your late teens - late 20s.

You hear people talking and your paranoid schizo brain replaces their words with insults. There's no way people are openly mocking you like you describe.

just girls laughing and looking at me occasionally
What does that mean? Is it bad? 2 girls were doing this while i was in the bus, I was about to slap the shit out of them
I was also wearing a mask and this is the first time ever that happened to me

What does that mean? Is it bad? 2 girls were doing this while i was in the bus, I was about to slap the shit out of them
It just means they think you look weird or that you did something they can laugh at. It sucks man. They wouldn't laugh at Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, HighIQcel and godirl
It just means they think you look weird or that you did something they can laugh at. It sucks man. They wouldn't laugh at Chad
I was just sitting minding my business jfl and they can't see my face, I was wearing a mask
When I held eye contact with them for a second they stopped laughing and got scared and went back to giggling again

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
OP are you sure you're not a schizophrenic retard? It starts in your late teens - late 20s.

You hear people talking and your paranoid schizo brain replaces their words with insults. There's no way people are openly mocking you like you describe.
JFL I'm 16 and not a schizotard, just mildly autistic and I'm not taking jewpills prescribed by my psychiatrist (that shit can make your breasts grow).

Wear a mask, hat and sunglasses, use the coronavirus as an excuse to hide your face.

You niggas degenerates

I hope islamcels have better than us westcucks

Islam had enough common sense to put foids in trashbags and stone them to death for their bs

Go ET on normplebs