People are literally scared of my face

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I was walking down the hallway and this foid saw my face, gasped then looked away quickly

fuck all you fakecels in this forum you don’t know what it’s like to be truly ugly

I've seen a picture of you you're not even ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Zeta ascended, ShredPill and 1 other person
Can relate
Whenever I stand by the door in school,it can be any kind of guy or foid,they always say I scared them when they walk in
I even get blamed
Hate these faggots

a girl was walking with her bf and turned her head away from me

I've seen a picture of you you're not even ugly lol
When I don’t sleep and eat like shit my collagen is literally death tier, and it’s already pretty bad to begin with

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
When I don’t sleep and eat like shit my collagen is literally death tier, and it’s already pretty bad to begin with
How can your collagen be changing on a day to day basis based on lifestyle choices I don't buy this lol

How can your collagen be changing on a day to day basis based on lifestyle choices I don't buy this lol
it actually does. your skin can go from good to bad real quick

do u know how when people get sick, "they look sick". its mostly just their skin signalling theyre sick and their eye area being fucked up etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2426, RAITEIII and 1 other person
it actually does. your skin can go from good to bad real quick

do u know how when people get sick, "they look sick". its mostly just their skin signalling theyre sick and their eye area being fucked up etc.
Sure your skin can definitely change on the day but I'm really skeptical of how this board pins anything to do with your skin down to "collagen". I'd like an explanation of how exactly collagen is supposed to shift on a day to day basis.
As one example people here blame dark circles on collagen loss sometimes which is completely retarded - dark circles are about bloodflow.

Sure your skin can definitely change on the day but I'm really skeptical of how this board pins anything to do with your skin down to "collagen". I'd like an explanation of how exactly collagen is supposed to shift on a day to day basis.
As one example people here blame dark circles on collagen loss sometimes which is completely retarded - dark circles are about bloodflow.
no way its about blood flow right? its about thickness of soft tissue on that area mostly. higher collagen and more fat there = good undereye skin.
infraorbitals may play a role too

i dont think its just collagen. im not sure all the mechanism on celluar level, point is your skin definitely can temporarily fluctuate based on environment. sleep/food/humidity/medications. in your worst possible state you can look 5 years older

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, LordNorwood and Effortless
get collagen implants with Eppley asap or rope

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
sad shit bro

i dont think its just collagen. im not sure all the mechanism on celluar level, point is your skin definitely can temporarily fluctuate based on environment. sleep/food/humidity/medications. in your worst possible state you can look 5 years older

This!

It especially effect the eye area the most when it comes to quick changes. I can have 1 week of good sleep with no dark circle but 1 day of bad sleep I get dark circles, blood shot eyes and asymmetrical eye lids the next morning. Worst thing is my dark circle takes about 4 days of good sleep to go away again and 1 day of bad sleep to ruin it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486
Don't disagree with any of that
no way its about blood flow right? its about thickness of soft tissue on that area mostly. higher collagen and more fat there = good undereye skin.
infraorbitals may play a role too
Well its about both, but if you all of a sudden get dark circles, like for example after a night of no sleep, its 100% due to blood pooling beneath your eyes, I'm not sure what the exact connection is but that's the reason. Its not because you lost collagen in that specific area overnight and then the collagen doesn't magically come back after a full night's rest the next day.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Well its about both, but if you all of a sudden get dark circles, like for example after a night of no sleep, its 100% due to blood pooling beneath your eyes, I'm not sure what the exact connection is but that's the reason. Its not because you lost collagen in that specific area overnight and then the collagen doesn't magically come back after a full night's rest the next day.

Yeah I agree collagen don't change over night and its definitely a mix of things that can make you look older and less virile. It all adds up and most apparent on your FACE. Your FACE is literally a signaller of everything. It's fucking crazy.

Also another thing to think about...

Why is it when you have bad organ health, the skin on your FACE inflames?
Why is it when you have an allergic reaction to food, the skin on your FACE inflame and bloats?
Why is it when you have hormonal imbalance, the skin on your FACE breaks out the most?

Why doesn't it happen to the skin over your back, legs, arms and torso region?

It's because the FACE is the prime signaller of health.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Swallow the collagenpill.

This. It's how my BDD and things I know that are realistically possible to happen meet together in a new plane.

I usually moan about collagen but i notice how when i eat certain things, stay hydrated or have sleep my face looks better.

The real question is, why are some of us more prone to suffer these changes?

Last edited:
at least you could star in movies where they require a monster.

my problem is that i'm entirely unremarkable in every area.