People are so annoying in games

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
They insult you most of the time unjustifiably then when you hit back they suddenly say why u mad why u mad I don't actually care anymore after i insulted in an insanely serious and emotional way, it's only a game after all and a lot of the time this is after they end up playing badly and realise my argument is tru, like they litearlly just switch to some type of persona when it's convenient and it's always the same ones. They just say some variance of these things for the whole game. I guess I react in a way that they aren't used to. Most people just react with some generic insult like ur bad i fuck ur mum lets 1v1 but I always say something analytical so they think im mad or smth when im just annoyed at their logic. Like if someone gives me constructive criticism i accept it, when someone who is doing worse than me insults me I have to respond. Im not joking this happens 90% of the time when i have an argument at least in games. People just want to "win" arguments like toddlers who cover their ears and say I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU it's so fucking annoying.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Not my problem.

• JFL
@Alt Number 3 how is it funny?

I’ve been in that situation before. I just laugh about i how I used to rage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Alt Number 3

• JFL
ngl next time that happens im just gonna ignore them and then when they switch to ur bad again ill use the ur mad argument and see how they react

• +1
ngl next time that happens im just gonna ignore them and then when they switch to ur bad again ill use the ur mad argument and see how they react
just say keep crying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115