People around me are making career, buy houses, get married and build families while I exist for no purpose other than to survive

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
My stepbrother will get married in five months, owns an apartment with his fiancée, runs his own company and is studying, my half brother is a doctor, married, has two children and a house, everyone works and lives a normal adult life while I rot and can't even work because of my looks, am houseless and the pressure from the social welfare department and my parents is increasing. I'll have to work - which I'd love to if I wouldn't feel the need to hide from people, at least until looksmaxxed.

I seriously don't know how things are gonna work out in the future but I'll have to find a way because I've been born with the duty to survive. If I wouldn't need food and shelter to survive, I'd probably do nothing. Life can be pretty complicated for ugly aware people. And I don't have high expectations. One is, though, to be able to accept my looks before being exposed to other people which seems impossible non-looksmaxxed. The problem? It requires money I don't have and making money would require me to expose myself to others BEFORE being looksmaxxed. Something I am unable to do without being destroyed mentally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Ritalincel thoughts?

it's not like you're a truecel, you're just using your looks (which aren't that bad) as an excuse to be a lazy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, BonesAndHarmony, sub6manletnozygos and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
it's not like you're a truecel, you're just using your looks (which aren't that bad) as an excuse to be a lazy fuck
No, I'm not. It's not like my life quality is better not doing anything. You have no idea how much I'd love to be able to live normally. I even stopped working out which I used to love because of my face. Laziness really isn't the issue here.
Work in your step brothers company
Not possible

No, I'm not. It's not like my life quality is better not doing anything. You have no idea how much I'd love to be able to live normally. I even stopped working out which I used to love because of my face. Laziness really isn't the issue here.

Not possible
Cope
Cope
Cooooope
I see so many incels and truecels do this work thing where u get money legally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Cope
Cope
Cooooope
I see so many incels and truecels do this work thing where u get money legally
Have you actually read my original post? If so, you wouldn't write this.

Lots of truecel work all day, try some anti anxiety approach

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Have you actually read my original post? If so, you wouldn't write this.
Nigga jfl
I read it and it’s full of cope
Tell your Jobcenter Betreuer you can’t work because of your looks

• JFL
Reactions: currymax
Lots of truecel work all day, try some anti anxiety approach
I know. But I'm not them. The fact that others would see my face all day makes it extremely difficult for me.

u look pretty good in ur avi dude wtf is wrong with u. actually above average

Tell your Jobcenter Betreuer you can’t work because of your looks
If people on a forum dedicated to looks don't understand, he will neither

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Because it’s bullshit mein neger
It is not bullshit for me because it's a real problem I have. I can't turn off the self-consciousness about my looks

You mog me tbh ngl

They must have taken my memory pills too cuz ion remember askin 😳 😳

larpers.me

• WTF
Reactions: Bewusst
I live with my parents, I'm poor and I don't work.

My status is inexistant.

Bddcel

• WTF
Reactions: Bewusst
I am in similar situation. How old are you?

As if marriage is something worth envying in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
i am 3.5 psl by standards of this forum, and in the end it doesn't matter how you look, you gotta live i guess. I would as well love to looksmax to at least 5.5 psl, fix all of my injuries and so on and then continue living, but you even gotta live in meantime. So do as much as you can everyday. Even trucels, and most fucked up people gotta work and live. Or just rot and be fucked up while accomplishing nothing, and time flies away. You can have like mission based approach to life, so you can work to lookmax, lookmax to live live to have offsprings and securit, do that to have enough time to do something greater in life, and so on.