People can STILL be attracted to you physically even if you are LTN/MTN

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Solstice
Before you say “cope” let me explain.

Especially in younger years, you can be Mid-High LTN and still have people physically attracted to you. This is due to the FemaIe brain basing things off of other things. For example if your issue is a cutecel or bad jaw, not necessarily hideous features either just average or slightly below average, girIs may still be attracted to you. While it obviously won’t be as much as people who are HTN+, you will probably find yourself getting a girI who finds you physically attractive and it’s true. If they ask to do freakys with you or want to make physical contact or talking about hugging you a lot, they find you physically good looking. So basically if you are LTN/MTN especially if you are White or BIack girIs can still find you physically attractive, more poor features and leeway in archetypes like cutecel are passable at a young age as well. This does not mean that girIs will prefer you over a HTN+ tho. This is Lifefuel for people who think they are cooked during childhood.

Still remember to Hardmaxx and all of that stuff when you are older though, don’t take this as LTN/MTN is good enough!

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, lurking truecel, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 5 others
Ltn is finished without height and physique halo

• +1
Reactions: zemult, MedMogger, TheBiggestIncelEver and 6 others
Over for 18+cels

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Ltn is finished without height and physique halo
I’d agree except for white mid-high ltn. Especially if they are cutecel, they get away with the soft features if they are young. Plus at a young age heights like 5”9/5”11 are normal

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and Gaygymmaxx
A little. I’m probably more Mid-High MTN than LTN and I’m 6ft
I be accidentally be inserting my manlet agenda into ratings and theories occasionally... :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ImVerySorry and CookieGuy
all you need is big cock and confidence and full set hair:feelshah::blackpill:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and CookieGuy
I be accidentally be inserting my manlet agenda into ratings and theories occasionally... :what:
Exactly. I sometimes cope because my ex mogged me (MTB) and I overrate aII other girls rated MTB out of pure copium

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine, CookieGuy and Gaygymmaxx
Before you say “cope” let me explain.

Especially in younger years, you can be Mid-High LTN and still have people physically attracted to you. This is due to the FemaIe brain basing things off of other things. For example if your issue is a cutecel or bad jaw, not necessarily hideous features either just average or slightly below average, girIs may still be attracted to you. While it obviously won’t be as much as people who are HTN+, you will probably find yourself getting a girI who finds you physically attractive and it’s true. If they ask to do freakys with you or want to make physical contact or talking about hugging you a lot, they find you physically good looking. So basically if you are LTN/MTN especially if you are White or BIack girIs can still find you physically attractive, more poor features and leeway in archetypes like cutecel are passable at a young age as well. This does not mean that girIs will prefer you over a HTN+ tho. This is Lifefuel for people who think they are cooked during childhood.

Still remember to Hardmaxx and all of that stuff when you are older though, don’t take this as LTN/MTN is good enough!
@Schizotypalcel