People can tell youre autistic within seconds of meeting you

Mediterranean

Mediterranean

The Beast of Bengaluru

Never began for autists and never will. And dont think youre safe because you don’t think youre autistic, you could be slightly on the spectrum and have no idea

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, AscensionCel, spark and 16 others
No one knows I'm autistic i mask it well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
You dont have to display autistic tendencies, people know subconsciously. Probably an evolutionary advantage humans developed so they dont breed with autists

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shade91 and Deleted member 21182
You dont have to display autistic tendencies, people know subconsciously. Probably an evolutionary advantage humans developed so they dont breed with autists
The girl im speaking to is aspie and she likes my autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
what all autists have in common

A32424D1 B1C1 45C3 9A98 068B7D563618

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, justinzayn, Yung and 12 others
The girl im speaking to is aspie and she likes my autism
yeah shes probably autistic enough to believe you when you tell her youre a 6’7 BBC who speaks 7 languages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Bitchwhipper2
It never even began. Got 200 matches on day one but wasn’t able to do anything about it cuz I’m such a weirdo and don’t know how to socialize. It wouldn’t have happened with an NT guy, he’d be able to meet and slay many of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Deleted member 22918 and justinzayn
I bet the girls in the TikTok comment section of this video saying they relate have 20 friends and 1 million+ snapscore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, FeelingUgly, Matthias8272 and 10 others
autism is viral now, everyone on tiktok is autistic

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan, LampPostPrime and forevermirin
everyone can tell I'm not normal, still get approached regularly.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
sums up my life. everyone avoids me, no one wants to talk to me. everyone hates me, unprovoked. going for an autism test soon.

• +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Deleted member 19036, justinzayn and 2 others
It's just enough for one small unusual facial expression or gesture and people will think you're weird and dislike you immediately.
hey-hi.gif

• +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly and spark
ops talking from experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Lol at this normal looking attractive blonde with a fucking viral tiktok pretending to be autistic. Its a trend now

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: spark, 0hMan, justinzayn and 2 others
Lol at normie looking attractive blonde with a fuckin viral tiktok pretending to be autistic

Ethnics cannot be autists only whites

People can tell you're autistic from your gait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16371

Never began for autists and never will. And dont think youre safe because you don’t think youre autistic, you could be slightly on the spectrum and have no idea

Soo many threads on autism
we need a whole forum for NTmaxxing
please someone create NTmaxxing.org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21531
Hmm, well it really depends on the severity of autism.

For severe and moderate individuals with autism it is visually obvious at first glance especially with the severe individuals.

For mild individuals it may just be a case of body language and the way things are said or whatever.

At the very least people who suffer with mild autism will be seen as "awkward" at times.

you got to be the perfect nt, any signs of autism will be beaten

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 25938

It's really easy to tell bro. There's a Chinese guy at my part-time work who I could tell is masking within 10 seconds of meeting him. White people just think he's quirky/funny cool guy though because he has exotic halo (all 20 employees at my job are white). Once in a while he'll say something hella autistic and people will laugh and think he's joking.

There's also this chubby white guy who's autistic and everyone dislikes him and shit talks him behind his back, I think it's because he doesn't benifit from exotic halo and is just another white guy + weird which failos him even more unlike the Chinese guy who stands out in a sea of white mayos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Hmm, well it really depends on the severity of autism.

For severe and moderate individuals with autism it is visually obvious at first glance especially with the severe individuals.

For mild individuals it may just be a case of body language and the way things are said or whatever.

At the very least people who suffer with mild autism will be seen as "awkward" at times.

No, I swear as someone who isn't autistic I can tell within minutes of meeting someone, even if they are only mildly autistic.

They just have an air of social ineptness to them, like you can tell they are struggling to mask and fraud as NT. If your ethnic though I noticed you get judged less than if your white. An Asian autistic can be seen as a funny quirky guy, while a white autistic is seen as a subhuman weirdo school shooter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxFanatic, Deleted member 19036 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's really easy to tell bro. There's a Chinese guy at my part-time work who I could tell is masking within 10 seconds of meeting him. White people just think he's quirky/funny cool guy though because he has exotic halo (all 20 employees at my job are white).

There's also this chubby white guy who's autistic and everyone dislikes him and shit talks him behind his back, I think it's because he doesn't benifit from exotic halo and is just another white guy + weird which failos him even more unlike the Chinese guy who stands out in a sea of white mayos.
tfw they know its you

Autist are the superior breed tho

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 19036
No, I swear as someone who isn't autistic I can tell within minutes of meeting someone, even if they are only mildly autistic.

They just have an air of social ineptness to them, like you can tell they are struggling to mask and fraud as NT. If your ethnic though I noticed you get judged less than if your white. An Asian autistic can be seen as a funny quirky guy, while a white autistic is seen as a subhuman weirdo school shooter.
Jfl at your pathetic atempt to differentiate yourself from autists
I can tell youre an autist who imitates NT behaviours consciously and thinks people who are socially inept are just stupid for standing out, unlike you who hides it, not realizing truly NT people dont hide anything like you do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 24940

Story of my life… I’m also a self hater in fact I’m so self insecure about my autism I despise aspies and do anything I can to distance myself from them.

Aspies are truly our own race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21531
Jfl at your pathetic atempt to differentiate yourself from autists
I can tell youre an autist who imitates NT behaviours consciously and thinks people who are socially inept are just stupid for standing out, unlike you who hides it, not realizing truly NT people dont hide anything like you do

I'm not an autistic. I've always been very popular (with males, not females I was too scared to talk to them) since grade 2 all the way to grade 12 and been able to make friends with any guy almost immediately.

Actual autists are very easy to spot, they are just weird. They talk weird and monotone, they have weird dead facial expressions, they say weird shit and have no idea how cringey it is, etc. You can't mask it, even the OP study said it's instantly obvious if someone is autistic because they have uncanny behavior.

I'm not an autistic. I've always been very popular (with males, not females I was too scared to talk to them) since grade 2 all the way to grade 12 and been able to make friends with any guy almost immediately.

Actual autists are very easy to spot, they are just weird. They talk weird and monotone, they have weird dead facial expressions, they say weird shit and have no idea how cringey it is, etc. You can't mask it, even the OP study said it's instantly obvious if someone is autistic because they have uncanny behavior.
The study said even when autists act normal NTs can subconciously know something is off, but consciously they see nothing.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
The study said even when autists act normal NTs can subconciously know something is off, but consciously they see nothing.
Because they aren't looking for it. It's only after learning about autism I started to activately look for it and I instantly noticed which of my coworkers are autists (2 guys) and which are normies (18 other ppl).

The 2 autists were both seen as different by the normies, but the Asian one was treated better by them than the chubby White one, who they talked shit about behind his back and called a future mass shooter and other brutal shit.

Because they aren't looking for it. It's only after learning about autism I started to activately look for it and I instantly noticed which of my coworkers are autists (2 guys) and which are normies (18 other ppl).

The 2 autists were both seen as different by the normies, but the Asian one was treated better by them than the chubby White one, who they talked shit about behind his back and called a future mass shooter and other brutal shit.
Many autistic dudes have strange bodies. In my uni there are a lot of autists and the harder is the autism the more uncanny they look. Some shit with fat dstribution or idk what

Many autistic dudes have strange bodies. In my uni there are a lot of autists and the harder is the autism the more uncanny they look. Some shit with fat dstribution or idk what

• +1
than i might possibly be one of them, stimming and fat disturbition and shit like that points to that. its truyle fucked

its fucking over....

Indeed.
Autistic james
1848507 GGsCfJXl

NT theory is crap.

My 6'4 Chad friend dosen't seam to have problem with beig slightly awkward.

I have high functioning autism so I don't consider myself fully autistic