People can’t accept their tinder results

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
at least curries and other ethnics accept that it’s based on their looks if presented enough facts , whites will keep coping blaming it on how many pics you used, old phone, bad ELo score and other irrelevant shit. What next pics brightness 😂

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
i don't cope, i know i am ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Titbot
at least curries and other ethnics accept that it’s based on their looks if presented enough facts , whites will keep coping blaming it on how many pics you used, old phone, bad ELo score and other irrelevant shit. What next pics brightness 😂

I recently created a female Tinder profile to LARP with, and most men's photos are trash, ngl. Low effort is holding a lot of guys back.

Just goes to show you ugly we all are

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
0BCE9111 D152 4A26 B577 DD9A00AF38FD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, Over, Kosidius and 2 others
Whites are the biggest copers on the planet now that their numbers and power is in terminal decline worldwide. They can't handle the CURRY ASCENSION.

If they'll shit on Hrithik Roshan, they'll shit on any curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, LordNorwood and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I think most of us here know we're not gl facially that's why we don't get a lot of matches

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, LordNorwood and Titbot
Whites are the biggest copers on the planet now that their numbers and power is in terminal decline worldwide. They can't handle the CURRY ASCENSION.

If they'll shit on Hrithik Roshan, they'll shit on any curry.
Hindu warriors are coming to claim world hegemony
India superpower by 2020
@FatJattMofo working on developing a skin whitening genetic agent to unleash virally in Tamil Nadu as we speak, using money I am sending him from profits selling @Short Ugly and Brown merch
the plan is nearing its final stages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and FatJattMofo
Just goes to show you ugly we all are
Tbh tinder isn't truly indicative of how ugly you are coz all whores want 6psl up and don't give a shit about sub6 men.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I got good results in Asia and that’s all I care about, could be 5 matches per year in the west and I wouldn’t care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I got good results in Asia and that’s all I care about, could be 5 matches per year in the west and I wouldn’t care
You're seamaxxing son i see you.

Tbh tinder isn't truly indicative of how ugly you are coz all whores want 6psl up and don't give a shit about sub6 men.
>Implying real life is any different
I feel invisible to women when I'm out and about. They treat me as background noise - like I'm part of the scenery. Like I'm an NPC and they're the main character :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
>Implying real life is any different
I feel invisible to women when I'm out and about. They treat me as background noise - like I'm part of the scenery. Like I'm an NPC and they're the main character :feelscry:
It is what it is son

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
its the opposite boyo. white men conclude that their pics dont convey enough confidence while indians conclude that there is a no matches bug.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, SixFootManlet, bassfreak and 1 other person
i have 90 tinder matches after using the app around ten hours

5psl is good enough irl, for tinder it's nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, SixFootManlet and 6'4 looksmaxxxer