People cope so hard with muh genetics

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Iron
Muh I'm fat and you're slim because genetics!

(Ignoring the fact they wake up every day and stuff their face with grease)

Muh I'm short and you're tall because genetics!

(Ignoring the fact they're low class sscum and was underfed with 0 protein , frozen processed foods diet their entire life and bullied hyperstress got no sleep gamer nerd and never exercised)

Muh you're smart and I'm ugly because muh genetics!

(Ignorinf the fact they went to a dogshit school and learned nothing and consumed no smart content their entire life and their parents ans friends have retarded mindset too)

Only thing that's really genetic is looks like facial features but even that is slightly environment like eating hard foods so their maxilla and jaw develops correctly. Most faces can look good if good maxilla and jaw development again were back to environment

Also people overlook that parents actions and mindset in evert aspect of life- diet, education, looksmaxxing, social skills is passed down to their kids. Not cos of genetics but because they have to live with them for the first 25 years of their life

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and ascension
You're coping faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, future slavic chad, counterintuitive and 2 others
You're a perfect example of a normie. Log off.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, future slavic chad and counterintuitive
You're a perfect example of a normie. Log off.
I'm just 10 years ahead of you in blackpill knowledge. Allow yourself to be enlightened instead of resorting to anger all the time.

another retard who thinks a good or even amazing environment can make up for shit genes, pls kill yourself low iq scum.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, skkrrrtcantdo, future slavic chad and 2 others
I'm just 10 years ahead of you in blackpill knowledge. Allow yourself to be enlightened instead of resorting to anger all the time.
You're not ahead in anything fucking retard. You think environment will make up for your trash genetics? Normie.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 46941
another retard who thinks a good or even amazing environment can make up for shit genes, pls kill yourself low iq scum.
Ho my name is psl god mindset and im here to preach the kewish gospel

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
another retard who thinks a good or even amazing environment can make up for shit genes, pls kill yourself low iq scscum.
Why do you guys get so angry when someone questions your cope worldview?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 46941 and asdvek
Why do you guys get so angry when someone questions your cope worldview?
Because you are a bluepilled normie from tiktok that's trying to seem smart while in reality you're coping hard and you're stupid as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055