"People could not stop bothering this tall guy at a party I was at" The oppression tall guys face

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I'm 192cm, so that's like 6ft3 and a bit more? Anyway yesterday I was at a party of a friend of mine. And she had a new boyfriend, and he was really tall. I heard him say that he was around 206cm. I think he had to tell about 30 people how tall he was. (probably more but I wasn't around the entire time to notice it all). There were adults who wanted to compare heights with him, I saw a girl standing on a box to see if she could be taller than him. I thought it was crazy, a lot of these people treated him like a freak show. When I finally got to talk with him I did not ask about his height, we just had a casual conversation like people do.

Anyway my point is that it would annoy the shit out of me if people treated me like that. Luckily it never happens to me because I am just kind of tall over here (I'm Dutch and live in the Netherlands btw). But jeez people leave the man alone.

To all the really tall out there, what's your experience with this?

this is the oppression which is received by tall guys daily. So sad

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

compare this to shortguys topics​

Hello friends, I'm back after taking a break and an unsuccessful suicide attempt​

I tried to kill myself with a chemical I won't mention here for obvious reasons but nothing happened except the most brutal stomach pain and vomiting. One of my family members caught me in pain after a few hours and I admitted that I tried to kill myself, he called an ambulance and told them which chemical I used.

I got healthy again pretty quickly after a week and was in a psych ward after for nearly a month.

I'm now back home and nothing changed, I still want to end my life because of my height and autism but yea my parents are keeping an eye on me so I can't really try it again for some time.

Fuck this 🤡 🌎

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Hahaha
Was ik maar 2 meter man💔
Ben nu 183cm (which is considered tall) maar hier in NL is dat niks.

• +1
Reactions: virgin and heightmaxxing
poor chad. He must be really suffering being 206cm's and would rather be 175cm. I wouldnt wish his fate to my worst enemies

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and beefliverontop
must be hell to get all that validation and attention

• +1
Reactions: virgin and heightmaxxing