People do not feel sorry if you lack in bones

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I was with my mother in a restaurant. They had four service workers, three women and a young man (early 20's) 5'3 or 5'4. It was very busy and the workers had a lot of stress, too many guests for them. The boy has done his job very very well, but the three women have left all their stress on him and treated him like shit in front of all the guests, all the time. Without any respect, I hope he left the job after this evening. I felt so bad and sorry for him. I bet they would have behaved differently if he would be a few inches taller. Don't be like them, be respectful.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846, SquareChinOrDeath and 5 others
cool story

• So Sad
Reactions: Germania
Good evening, I hate the majority of women.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Over and Deleted member 3043
I respect your opinion king

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Good evening, I hate the majority of women.
Imagine a girl "loves" you.
A witch enchants you an you wake up at 5'4 and -1 psl face. The "love" would be over.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I don’t think looks has much to do with this

They were just having a bad day and unleashed on some poor soul

I don’t think looks has much to do with this

They were just having a bad day and unleashed on some poor soul
don’t kid your self if the guy was 6’2 and PSL 7 no matter how shit their day was, they would of still of been super nice to him

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 3043
A straight 100 percent bald, ugly even if he had hair, manlet like 5'3 at MOST, and 30 yo working fast food, denied me from using Samsung pay even though I knew it worked at the register cause I used it before and that faggot saw me like 10 times buying food from there. Every single freaking GIRL working there height mogged him to oblivion. The one time he had control of something in his life he decides to tell me to fuck off. Fuck that guy, even if he used fin it was over as fuck for him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043

A straight 100 percent bald, ugly even if he had hair, manlet like 5'3 at MOST, and 30 yo working fast food, denied me from using Samsung pay even though I knew it worked at the register cause I used it before and that faggot saw me like 10 times buying food from there. Every single freaking GIRL working there height mogged him to oblivion. The one time he had control of something in his life he decides to tell me to fuck off. Fuck that guy, even if he used fin it was over as fuck for him.
Holy based king this

• +1
Reactions: Dogs