depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Deformed truecel

Like he says, people want happy people with energy. Im a sad fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, Tabula Rasa, rand anon and 4 others

Law #10: Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and the Unlucky​

People who are perpetually miserable spread misery like an infection, and they’ll drown you in it. Avoid these people like the plague. Conversely, if you associate with happy people, you’ll share in the good fortune they attract and spread. Seek them out. Infection: Avoid the unhappy and the unlucky.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, incel194012940, PeiFan94 and 2 others
Depression falls into categories depending on each individual experience & the reason that created it.

For me when I'm discontented I get depressed. I believe a lot of people are depressed due to their dissatisfaction with reality.

Sinister feeling. But never hop on antidepressants. They're more like painkillers. Someone stinking instead of showering he uses deodorant/fragrance.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and MaghrebGator
Depressed people is semi acceptable still depending on circumstances. What you have to avoid 100% is people who complain too much and if you yourself do it then you gotta do your best to change that habit because not complaining is a looksmax by itself and benefits without the shadow of a doubt.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

People who are perpetually miserable spread misery like an infection, and they’ll drown you in it. Avoid these people like the plague. Conversely, if you associate with happy people, you’ll share in the good fortune they attract and spread. Seek them out. Infection: Avoid the unhappy and the unlucky.
48 laws of cope nigger:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse and depressionmaxxing

I disagree

Depressed people is semi acceptable still depending on circumstances. What you have to avoid 100% is people who complain too much and if you yourself do it then you gotta do your best to change that habit because not complaining is a looksmax by itself and benefits without the shadow of a doubt.
Is carrying a deep burden/sadness, which you don‘t tell anyone about but visibly pains you allot to the point of not having the same happy energy at all, a bad person to be around?

happy people are npcs who don't understand how bad things really are because they're genetically disinclined to explore ideas all the way down to the abyss of reason and logic.

it's impossible to be happy with an iq greater than 120

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, depressionmaxxing, Madridista and 1 other person
I disagree

Is carrying a deep burden/sadness, which you don‘t tell anyone about but visibly pains you allot to the point of not having the same happy energy at all, a bad person to be around?
No i wouldn't generalize that much about people who are silent but it depends on case by case i guess

Some of the people who have the most knowledge in life are extremely traumatized because of what they have seen, and they don't tell you anything unless you press them.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
happy people are npcs who don't understand how bad things really are because they're genetically disinclined to explore ideas all the way down to the abyss of reason and logic.

it's impossible to be happy with an iq greater than 120
120 isn’t that high coming from someone tested at that. Actual high enough iq where u stand out genius wise is like 145-150+

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
120 isn’t that high coming from someone tested at that. Actual high enough iq where u stand out genius wise is like 145-150+
yeah i‘d figure myself between 120-130, highest in logical thinking.

I don‘t think my depression is linked to IQ, rather having medical issues, bad things happen to me and my looks.

Is self hatred a sign of low iq?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and ElTruecel
coming from someone who scored well over 150, i dont feel like a "genius" as you say it is

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
i put 120 because that's when people get serious and stop being happy go lucky all the time. depression results from major difference between your normal emotional state versus during times of difficulty. high iqs are by default already "depressed" so there's no noticeable change to prompt any kind of medical investigation, whereas the happy go lucky 95 iq normie feels a major difference and is more likely to seek help, and this is when they are most likely to have their iq tested. high iqs already have the full weight of the existential dilemma on their shoulder from age 10 onwards, normies don't experience this until later, and often never. hence they invented the clinical diagnosis of "depression" for this phenomenon that results from them having to suddenly grapple with thoughts and ideas that might be damaging to their already fully formed ego/sense of self

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and ElTruecel
i put 120 because that's when people get serious and stop being happy go lucky all the time. depression results from major difference between your normal emotional state versus during times of difficulty. high iqs are by default already "depressed" so there's no noticeable change to prompt any kind of medical investigation, whereas the happy go lucky 95 iq normie feels a major difference and is more likely to seek help, and this is when they are most likely to have their iq tested. high iqs already have the full weight of the existential dilemma on their shoulder from age 10 onwards, normies don't experience this until later, and often never. hence they invented the clinical diagnosis of "depression" for this phenomenon that results from them having to suddenly grapple with thoughts and ideas that might be damaging to their already fully formed ego/sense of self
Is this what you think depression is? This just sounds like an existential crisis and being self aware of one’s own existence and mortality.
yeah i‘d figure myself between 120-130, highest in logical thinking.

I don‘t think my depression is linked to IQ, rather having medical issues, bad things happen to me and my looks.

Is self hatred a sign of low iq?
Yes JFL unless ur turbo high iq to a point ur disconnected from people iq won’t be why you’re depressed. Depression for normies is fake as fuck anyways that’s why depression is correlated with low iq. How the fuck can normies with near perfect lucky lives claim they’re depressed it’s because they’re retarded

Is this what you think depression is? This just sounds like an existential crisis and being self aware of one’s own existence and mortality.

Yes JFL unless ur turbo high iq to a point ur disconnected from people iq won’t be why you’re depressed. Depression for normies is fake as fuck anyways that’s why depression is correlated with low iq. How the fuck can normies with near perfect lucky lives claim they’re depressed it’s because they’re retarded
Perhaps iq correlates with how people react to trauma/feelings/facts. I heard someone say that depression is you being unable to live with yourself and wanting this persona to be gone.

• +1

DFD52328 9464 4B2F 83D2 1CCDFA7B8731

Answer was one google search away, and it‘s exactly what i thought

• +1

i must admit i don't fully know what depression is

• +1