people dont like me

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
people dont like me once they get to know me. anyone who likes me i barely talk to and havent known for long. anyone i get to know for a while starts to hate me. all my long term friends cycle on and off of talking to me, so i'll be good friends with them for a few months, then they'll ignore me and hate me for a few months, then we're cool again. i really hate it when i start to get to know someone and its all going well and one day they just have enough of my shit and hate me. im always so nice to my friends but i always unintentionally piss them off or annoy them really bad when im trying not to.

im always alone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, xz90, RichardSpencel and 3 others
= Bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and ZyzzReincarnate
Friends me

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
happens man u cant feign interest in things normies like so u will eventually sperg out and ramble about some blackpill shit or women or politics, all it takes is 1 line to weird out a normie and they are put off by you forever

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
happens man u cant feign interest in things normies like so u will eventually sperg out and ramble about some blackpill shit or women or politics, all it takes is 1 line to weird out a normie and they are put off by you forever
Can confirm. Lost a friend because of saying looks matter. Not even full blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manlet cUnt, kobecel, Coping and 1 other person
my friends ive known for 10 years call me insane every day

people dont like me once they get to know me. anyone who likes me i barely talk to and havent known for long. anyone i get to know for a while starts to hate me. all my long term friends cycle on and off of talking to me, so i'll be good friends with them for a few months, then they'll ignore me and hate me for a few months, then we're cool again. i really hate it when i start to get to know someone and its all going well and one day they just have enough of my shit and hate me. im always so nice to my friends but i always unintentionally piss them off or annoy them really bad when im trying not to.

im always alone
hey maygne, that's how shit goes. the golden rule always says less than ness, id always be high so id usually rambles about stupid shit which only hurt me in the long run, its better to keep shit to yourself sometime, unless you and your mate are on the same page if you get what I mean.
two of my closest friends ( usually keep 1-3 close friends) have all moved away and i basically have to start making close bonds again, shit fucking sucks
also hello to the majestic arceus300

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
hey maygne, that's how shit goes. the golden rule always says less than ness, id always be high so id usually rambles about stupid shit which only hurt me in the long run, its better to keep shit to yourself sometime, unless you and your mate are on the same page if you get what I mean.
two of my closest friends ( usually keep 1-3 close friends) have all moved away and i basically have to start making close bonds again, shit fucking sucks
also hello to the majestic arceus300
i wish i had someone i knew irl i could autism out with

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and 1 other person
when my mate who moved to aussie we could do stupid shit like that. we usually have a serious front to people but in the car wed do some major autismo shit. gonna miss that shit

I would bro

I would either sit in complete silence or rant for hours about some trivial thing that pissed me off. That’s how I am tbh..

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and Extra Chromosome
likes me

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Insomniac and ZyzzReincarnate

feelsmaxing thred dedly lethal srs

This thread is prompting me to write a very technical and scientific suicide guide.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
  • Love it
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome