People don't understand lookism and consequently have no idea why they are treated like dogs

PRIEST Sv3rige

PRIEST Sv3rige

Bronze
It's so fun being the person breaking it down to them.

"You are ugly, that's why people don't want to be around you, and that's why you feel like SHIT".

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

• +1
Reactions: qazw and 6PSLcel
Tbh most people arent that delusional. Every normie you meet will tell you that looks do matter. Its people on this forum who have put the importance of looks as foremost as if nothing else matters in a person besides looks. Thats not true and normies understand this much better than autismos here. Ultimately the blackpillers are the ones living in delusion and normal people see life for what it is.

• +1
Reactions: watah, anthony111553, 6PSLcel and 2 others
Tbh most people arent that delusional. Every normie you meet will tell you that looks do matter. Its people on this forum who have put the importance of looks as foremost as if nothing else matters in a person besides looks. Thats not true and normies understand this much better than autismos here. Ultimately the blackpillers are the ones living in delusion and normal people see life for what it is.
nah, most people aren't ugly or attractive; just average, invisible. So they never get to experience the effects of lookism in their lives.
Their lives and experiences are just like any other normie NPC.

Only ugly and attractive people know the importance of looks. And blackpillers.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Mentalcel1, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
nah, most people aren't ugly or attractive; just average, invisible. So they never get to experience the effects of lookism in their lives.

Well, I don't tell normies this shit. I tell delusional ugly women this shit.

Most people genuinely do think looks don't matter as much as they actually do

It's small stuff people are oblivious to but still has an impact

Well, I don't tell normies this shit. I tell delusional ugly women this shit.
talking about looks with normies is social death-sentence anyways.
A lot of people have insecurities concerning their looks and don't want to be confronted.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige

The "blackpillers" cherrypick instances where looks matter and apply it to life as a whole. The entire goal of a blackpiller is to look good and fuck women. He has constructed an entire worldview centred on looks. When in reality life is much more complex with too many variables. Looks do matter i am not denying this at all. But only thing you can "purchase" with good looks is sex and relationships. And that gets meaningless pretty fast

Last edited:
  • +1
Not true, I’ve spoken to normies b4 about this shit and they’ll say “yeah but you can make up for being ugly and short with personality” personality is always mentioned by normshits

• +1
Not true, I’ve spoken to normies b4 about this shit and they’ll say “yeah but you can make up for being ugly and short with personality” personality is always mentioned by normshits
In some cases it might even work. Normies arent entirely wrong. Ofc hyperboles like 5'2 curries arent going to slay (most likely) due to personality. But most people arent 5'2 curries

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and 6PSLcel
In some cases it might even work. Normies arent entirely wrong. Ofc hyperboles like 5'2 curries arent going to slay (most likely) due to personality. But most people arent 5'2 curries
You can’t be attracted to someone’s personality

• +1
Reactions: watah, XtrovertNTnormalfag, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
The "blackpillers" cherrypick instances where looks matter and apply it to life as a whole. The entire goal of a blackpiller is to look good and fuck women. He has constructed and entire worldview centred on looks. When in reality life is much more complex with too many variables. Looks do matter i am not denying this at all. But only thing you can "purchase" with good looks is sex and relationships. And that gets meaningless pretty fast
you're here since 2019 and you still haven't realized the insane advantages of good looks beyond getting sex and relationships?

insanity

absurd

Maybe you will listen to Brad Pitt since he is better looking so you take his experiences/opinion more serious than ours (blackpill on its own)

• +1
Reactions: Zizou, XtrovertNTnormalfag, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
you're here since 2019 and you still haven't realized the insane advantages of good looks beyond getting sex and relationships?

insanity

absurd

Maybe you will listen to Brad Pitt since he is better looking so you take his experiences/opinion more serious than ours (blackpill on its own)

View attachment 3128890
Ive been on psl for 7 years now. I was a hardcore blackpiller until i developed some perspective and realised it was mostly mental illness and projection of my own insecurities onto the world. World isnt as simple as the blackpill model.

• +1
You can’t be attracted to someone’s personality
Some people are more charismatic than others. Its obvious thay if someone is extroverted he is going to meet more women. Obv its not gonna work on hyperboles but the point stands.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and 6PSLcel
Ive been on psl for 7 years now. I was a hardcore blackpiller until i developed some perspective and realised it was mostly mental illness and projection of my own insecurities onto the world. World isnt as simple as the blackpill model.
of course it isn't as simple, but it's an important needed message against the common message men get that 'looks don't matter'.

Looks and its effects permeate into every aspect of human life. Not just sex and relationships.

What friends you get and how people treat you socially.
How your family sees you and treats you.
How colleagues, employers, recruiters treat you.
How your teacher, mentors treat you.
How service workers, cashiers, medical staff, doctors treat you.

EVERYWHERE better-looking people are treated more nicely, with more care, more benefits, more exceptions, more interest, more potential, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and XtrovertNTnormalfag
of course it isn't as simple, but it's an important needed message against the common message men get that 'looks don't matter'.

Looks and its effects permeate into every aspect of human life. Not just sex and relationships.

What friends you get and how people treat you socially.
How your family sees you and treats you.
How colleagues, employers, recruiters treat you.
How your teacher, mentors treat you.
How service workers, cashiers, medical staff, doctors treat you.

EVERYWHERE better-looking people are treated more nicely, with more care, more benefits, more exceptions, more interest, more potential, and so on.
Nobody says looks dont matter. Not even the "bluepillers". Idk where this thing comes from. Most people who arent virtue signalling will accept the importance of looks. But unlike the socially inept autists here they dont make it their entire focus because they know that other things in life hold as much importance as looks. While the black and white thinking autists here "take the blackpill" and live in delusions of grandeur as if theyve cracked some secret of the universe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and PRIEST Sv3rige
Nobody says looks dont matter. Not even the "bluepillers". Idk where this thing comes from. Most people who arent virtue signalling will accept the importance of looks. But unlike the socially inept autists here they dont make it their entire focus because they know that other things in life hold as much importance as looks. While the black and white thinking autists here "take the blackpill" and live in delusions of grandeur as if theyve cracked some secret of the universe
Blud realized he was ugly and unblackpilled himself :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and AbandonShip
Nobody says looks dont matter. Not even the "bluepillers". Idk where this thing comes from. Most people who arent virtue signalling will accept the importance of looks.
Cope. The message that looks don't matter for men is repeated everywhere.

JFL at denying it. I refuse to go along with your gaslighting.

But unlike the socially inept autists here they dont make it their entire focus because they know that other things in life hold as much importance as looks.
If you think this community consists of socially inept autists then why don't you just fuck off since you won't take any of the posts here seriously anyways.
While the black and white thinking autists here "take the blackpill" and live in delusions of grandeur as if theyve cracked some secret of the universe

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and PRIEST Sv3rige