People dont understand shit..

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
When you project hate towards someone the main reason you do this IS because that person has something you do not have and you feel envy then that envy turns to jealousy see how It is? Its a cycle

Not really, imagine living in england and hating muslimcels

There is nothing they are or they have that you desire...

You can simply hate people based on their appearence and personality

Most slavcels hate/strongly dislike gypsies, but would rather choose death than being gypsy

• +1
Reactions: piec and Debetro

Most slavcels hate/strongly dislike gypsies, but would rather choose death than being gypsy
What you just said IS a stereotype just like all black people commit crimes or are criminals..

What you just said IS a stereotype just like all black people commit crimes or are criminals..
No, imagine inviting refugees to your country and you end up with people not working, ugly, raping your women and daughters, stealing, etc

You don't envy them anything, since you would dread becoming them in the first place

It is hatred coming from wrath and rage, and quite literally the only thing to break it is:

1.) To find compromise somehow
2.) deport
3.) genocide/in the future might use gene manipulation like crispr (i think it is called that can erase or add some genetical info to the baby) to erase their behaviour

No, imagine inviting refugees to your country and you end up with people not working, ugly, raping your women and daughters, stealing, etc

You don't envy them anything, since you would dread becoming them in the first place

It is hatred coming from wrath and rage, and quite literally the only thing to break it is:

1.) To find compromise somehow
2.) deport
3.) genocide/in the future might use gene manipulation like crispr (i think it is called that can erase or add some genetical info to the baby) to erase their behaviour
If you read the history of black people you would understand why they are like that

If you read the history of black people you would understand why they are like that
You said that hatred is caused because you want something from some people

I understand what you mean, but history doesn't apologizes today

Truth is, what i believe, that for some reasons some people are pushing ethnics to the europe, feeding us shit food with water with flouride and shit to lower the iq

What will be in the 50 years in the future?

Countries run by elites, who will rule over the ethnics

There will be no more free will or protests, since military and policemen are not human, but robots

Crime wouldn't exist as we know, since all money is digital and trackable

There is no privacy in the world, since AI knows and controls every system possible and erases any threat to the status quo

The rulers will live in massive protected houses and if any rebellion happens to start anywhere in the world, those groups be they anywhere in the world will face ruler's punishment (like the theory that laser wrapon in cosmos caused flames in hawai)

Those people would not hate ethnics, since they have nothing they desire, yet will still use them for their greed

You said that hatred is caused because you want something from some people

I understand what you mean, but history doesn't apologizes today

Truth is, what i believe, that for some reasons some people are pushing ethnics to the europe, feeding us shit food with water with flouride and shit to lower the iq

What will be in the 50 years in the future?

Countries run by elites, who will rule over the ethnics

There will be no more free will or protests, since military and policemen are not human, but robots

Crime wouldn't exist as we know, since all money is digital and trackable

There is no privacy in the world, since AI knows and controls every system possible and erases any threat to the status quo

The rulers will live in massive protected houses and if any rebellion happens to start anywhere in the world, those groups be they anywhere in the world will face ruler's punishment (like the theory that laser wrapon in cosmos caused flames in hawai)

Those people would not hate ethnics, since they have nothing they desire, yet will still use them for their greed
You think history doesnt have nothing to do with how they act today? Look at how White people used black people in slavery times you think that doesnt justify on how they act in the modern world? Im not defending them im just stating facts

muslimcels
thinking emoji

You think history doesnt have nothing to do with how they act today? Look at how White people used black people in slavery times you think that doesnt justify on how they act in the modern world? Im not defending them im just stating facts
Might have very little:

1. Envy was only 1 sided, from black to white, whites didn't envy black slaves, what would you envy a slave?

2. Problem is that it is so far gone that all people affected by it are already dead and gone, and black comunity have the most power now in usa for example

Also, there is the trouble with gypsies then:

They were never slaves, they are simply that wsy and others hate them for their nature

Might have very little:

1. Envy was only 1 sided, from black to white, whites didn't envy black slaves, what would you envy a slave?

2. Problem is that it is so far gone that all people affected by it are already dead and gone, and black comunity have the most power now in usa for example

Also, there is the trouble with gypsies then:

They were never slaves, they are simply that wsy and others hate them for their nature
Might have very little? Are you joking everything that happened happened due to black history

Might have very little? Are you joking everything that happened happened due to black history
Yes, if you want to believe it...

Then how would you explain gypsies?

I just realized @Esteban1997 literally looks like @_MVP_ if he was ethnic

Same RAT (repeat all thoughts) pheno and thought patterns :what:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock and Esteban1997
Im assuming your White since i cant debate with a person like you
You can't talk to someone that made your argument crumble?

Gypsies came to eastern europe, they were dirty, ugly and robbers, people started to hate them based on their personality and appearence, not envy

It is check for you bro, sorry...

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997

Gypsies came to eastern europe, they were dirty, ugly and robbers, people started to hate them based on their personality and appearence, not envy

No i cant debate because you put gypsies when im talking about black history

Crumble about what exactly? I was talking about black people and you keep on insisting about gypsies jfl

No i cant debate because you put gypsies when im talking about black history
No, you were dabating about the nature of hatred, no black history... Read the name and the post of the thread

No, you were dabating about the nature of hatred, no black history... Read the name and the post of the thread
I was debating about hatred but you mentioned stereotyping people like the gypsies

I was debating about hatred but you mentioned stereotyping people like the gypsies
What do you mean by stereotyping? It is not a stereotype, but reality how gypsies act

We were talking about the fact that envy is not the main driving force of hatred, which you claimed

Your wrong and dumb

Rn im projecting hate towards you because your a retard not because i envy you

get it?

What do you mean by stereotyping? It is not a stereotype, but reality how gypsies act

We were talking about the fact that envy is not the main driving force of hatred, which you claimed
If thats how they act why do you keep letting them in?

If thats how they act why do you keep letting them in?
They are already here for hundreds of years, still can't act human... I'm from eastern europe, not even communism or nazism changed them

They are drain on social system, they steal, they dirty everything, they got into fights...

If you came here, you'd see that you don't need envy to dislike them