People enjoy talking to me but I don’t

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
I mean I can already tell their little face expressions the smile head tilt touching their hair

While I’m here looking at them and faking most of the interaction my laugh is not real and I’ve never felt like it was but like they said you gotta fake it until you make it

I only enjoy talking to get something out of them I don’t if it’s just like that just speaking for the sake of speaking

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
i was like this too for years
eventually people will see that u dont care and wont talk to u anymore and you’ll be lonely 😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kalluss, StarvedEpi, scrunchables and 1 other person
Then don‘t talk don‘t fake it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kalluss, StarvedEpi and scrunchables

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I mean I can already tell their little face expressions the smile head tilt touching their hair

While I’m here looking at them and faking most of the interaction my laugh is not real and I’ve never felt like it was but like they said you gotta fake it until you make it

I only enjoy talking to get something out of them I don’t if it’s just like that just speaking for the sake of speaking

The only people that enjoy talking to me are the few friends I have, ugly women (like really ugly sub 2 type) and people over 50.

I'm such a non-NT abused dog, yet turned out to be quite a good listener.

:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kalluss and StarvedEpi
i was like this too for years
eventually people will see that u dont care and wont talk to u anymore and you’ll be lonely 😢
I mean the opposite happens to me I have a good memory so sometimes I just made them remind of something and this solves this problem

The only people that enjoy talking to me are the few friends I have, ugly women (like really ugly sub 2 type) and people over 50.

I'm such a non-NT abused dog, yet turned out to be quite a good listener.

:lul:
I can’t enjoy talking to ugly women something about them just disgust me so much

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Only doing it because they approach me
id think of it like the honor system in red dead redemption. make nice small talk so you can up ur charisma

• +1
id think of it like the honor system in red dead redemption. make nice small talk so you can up ur charisma
Exactly it does sometime works like that