PEOPLE FUCKING SUCK ASS

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Who else hates most people? Many people just fucking suck. No respect whatsoever. They stink, are noisy as hell, don't shower, dgaf about nobody else and behave just subhumanly. They stare, talk to you when they should not and mind anyone's but their own fucking business.

Today for example I was in the tram which was pretty full of people already but people kept entering even though the next tram would arrive three minutes later. And they just kept pushing, screaming and sucking ass. This one middle eastern looking guy - I'm not racist(!) - fucked up my hand with his backpack and invaded my already non-existent space even further. I could barely hold on to something and he didn't even give a fuck putting his hairy forearm where my hand was. And he smelled like shit. I was having a really hard time resisting the urge to puke. I was killing him with angry eye contact but he didn't care. I swear if there were no laws and no children in the tram - I would have choked him unconscious right there and thrown him out of the tram. In what world do we live people can act like rotten dogcrap and you don't even have the right to remove that crap from your face? Is it too much to ask even for the tiniest amount of respect?
That's just an example. People suck ass all day every day and that's the world we live in. How do you cope with that?

:rage::rage::rage:

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
XVHhrBf

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt