People getting MSE, what will you do about alar base widening ?

Ampere

Ampere

Silver
Title.
These days I'm thinking about it since I'm gonna get MSE one of these days (whenever I get the money it's the first thing I'll get). It's really a top tier contraption excepted for the widening of the alar base. Will you get rhino after to revert it ?

Nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Ampere and Deleted member 4430
rhino

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
alar base reduction but only when it looks bad.

• +1
TBH yeah maybe, the fact that the whole face becomes wider might make the widening of the nose virtually unnoticeable, so yeah maybe I'm just stressing over nothing

You need rhino for other part of your nose or you would do it just for it ?
Only if I get alar base widening from MSE

• +1
Title.
These days I'm thinking about it since I'm gonna get MSE one of these days (whenever I get the money it's the first thing I'll get). It's really a top tier contraption excepted for the widening of the alar base. Will you get rhino after to revert it ?
yes but it may even masculinize the nose if u have a very feminine thin one

• +1
Alar base widening is a real problem. I used to have an OK nose before, now I look like I have a subsaharan african nose. This was with surgical assist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper and Ampere
You can get alar base reduction with rhino if you care about that.

Or dont get anything at all. Ronald Ead get a 10 mm expansion and his nostrils get bigger only slightly

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Ampere
yes but it may even masculinize the nose if u have a very feminine thin one
TBH my nose is pretty great, only failo is from the side profile due to recessed maxilla but will get fixed by bimax, so I don't want to ruin it :feelswhy:
Alar base widening is a real problem. I used to have an OK nose before, now I look like I have a subsaharan african nose. This was with surgical assist.
Wait rly, MSE with surgical assist like they split your suture surgically ? Is it corticopuncture or something else ?

You can get alar base reduction with rhino if you care about that.

Or dont get anything at all. Ronald Ead get a 10 mm expansion and his nostrils get bigger only slightly
Ronald ead has a thin nose in the first place. My nose had a bulbous tip. The alar base widening made it look ridiculous.

TBH my nose is pretty great, only failo is from the side profile due to recessed maxilla but will get fixed by bimax, so I don't want to ruin it :feelswhy:

Wait rly, MSE with surgical assist like they split your suture surgically ? Is it corticopuncture or something else ?
why would you want surgical assist doesnt that mess with the cheek bone definition

• +1
Ronald ead has a thin nose in the first place. My nose had a bulbous tip. The alar base widening made it look ridiculous.

His nose is ugglo from the side though wtf

why would you want surgical assist doesnt that mess with the cheek bone definition
IDK I'm just asking him what he got. I think the only thing I'd get with MSE is corticopuncture to help split the suture, but yeah I would want to go full length of treatment with only 1 turn per day to maximize cheekbones widening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635

No the surgeon does a lefort 1 all the way up to the bicuspids, but doesn't cut all the way through the bone . Then he splits your midpalatal suture with a chisel and turns the MSE.

Title.
I'm not worried about that cause a wider nose won't affect my pheno negatively or positively. I'm only worrying about any possible Maxilla CCW i can get with facemask

No the surgeon does a lefort 1 all the way up to the bicuspids, but doesn't cut all the way through the bone . Then he splits your midpalatal suture with a chisel and turns the MSE.
So basically sarpe with mse device or?

I'm not worried about that cause a wider nose won't affect my pheno negatively or positively. I'm only worrying about any possible Maxilla CCW i can get with facemask
Zero