People giving Barrett low ratings and calling him ugly just shows how jealous people get

Pei

Pei

Kraken
They know they’re ugly subhumans compared to him both men and women

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and plukee
I mean some people are genuinely jealous yes but current barrett does look like shit lmao

I meant like on Reddit
Oh yeah no i have seen that lmao.

Yeah there jealous af considering Redditors are the most ugly disgusting looking mfers ever

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Oh yeah no i have seen that lmao.

Yeah there jealous af considering Redditors are the most ugly disgusting looking mfers ever
Yeah one comment I read said he’s so perfect he’s unattractive 😂😂😂

Yeah one comment I read said he’s so perfect he’s unattractive 😂😂😂
i think every looksmaxxers goal is to reach that point in life where the regular human being starts saying that. I’ve seen so many people say that about psl gods in general and some insecure women say that about some guys too. Type of compliment that would send you to heaven

i think every looksmaxxers goal is to reach that point in life where the regular human being starts saying that. I’ve seen so many people say that about psl gods in general and some insecure women say that about some guys too. Type of compliment that would send you to heaven
Most peoples will never look like Barrett though because of shitty upper maxilla so flat zygos

Most peoples will never look like Barrett though because of shitty upper maxilla so flat zygos
True but maximise what you can

True but maximise what you can
5B50526F 55B6 45D2 A610 959D486B7D4B
B325243B 6162 4CD3 8C27 49AEDB86600E
9FB436AE 7AF1 4080 BDE2 51C5B1B3BE4E
Barrett prettier than women confirmed 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and plukee
He's an alien sent to mog humans

• JFL
Reactions: sozz