Kraken
Thats it the music is better at home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and n0rthface
nah they go for the atmosphere

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, GandyIsNormie, ropemax and 2 others
People go toilet for shitting 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Water thread but we curries shit on the street nigga 🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, the BULL and Deleted member 14693
You’ve never been to a concert have you?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
NOOOOOO, SERIOUSLY???

music is better at home
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Corleone
Music on concerts is better cause of the sound resonation and loudness, bass etc.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
You’ve never been to a concert have you?
The boy is partly right, but the environment is not made for everyone, too many guys vomit, faint or get epilepsy in concerts

Music on concerts is better cause of the sound resonation and loudness, bass etc.
I don't know what that means and the music is to loud so better at home

no they don't. how many concerts have you been to? delusional
I have been to 4 concerts and from what I have seen many manage to get girls or fuck after the concert

But most of them are for the atmosphere, the experience, the feeling it generates, or some shit like that.

What do you mean

I was at this Bassnectar concert few years ago with my gf at the time.....impossible to describe the experience
the atmosphere itself feels ritualistic like you're a part of something bigger than yourself...idk man...its hard to
describe especially considering I was high as Giraffe pussy the whole time so I barely have any recollection :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
I was at this Bassnectar concert few years ago with my gf at the time.....impossible to describe the experience
the atmosphere itself feels ritualistic like you're a part of something bigger than yourself...idk man...its hard to
describe especially considering I was high as Giraffe pussy the whole time so I barely have any recollection :hnghn:

You were high. Looking at it it would my eyes and super loud music as said listening at music is better at home

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
I have been to 4 concerts and from what I have seen many manage to get girls or fuck after the concert

But most of them are for the atmosphere, the experience, the feeling it generates, or some shit like that.
Its sounds like they are there for pussy

No one on earth goes to concerts for pussy.
It sounds like they go there for drugs and pussy . Wby would they be there if the light hurt the eyes and music destroy their ears

I don't know what that means and the music is to loud so better at home
U get used to the loud music in a few minutes max. Bass and resonation, like you can feel the sound waves coursing through your body, its a very cool feeling

U get used to the loud music in a few minutes max. Bass and resonation, like you can feel the sound waves coursing through your body, its a very cool feeling
I doubt my theory stays on top

no, live music it's a whole another story. doing a pogo is a whole another story. and yes drugs are cool but you can do that at home too. sex after concerts?? maybe if you get very lucky and you live near there.

I think most go for drugs and pussy
drugs at concerts sell it twice as expensive (someone who sold mushrooms and methamphetamines at concerts tells you)

drugs at concerts sell it twice as expensive (someone who sold mushrooms and methamphetamines at concerts tells you)
Drugs and women and its easier to get women when they are drugged

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
Tell me how is it facts when you've admitted you've never been to a concert? You're just coping
Because i can use my brain . I heard concert far away and they are super loud and light

I only go to free concerts - cities, corporations, political parties often organize them here in Romania. Sometimes they also offer free t-shirts, hats, keychains, water, etc...