people hate everything you do to appeal opposite gender when you are an ugly/short guy

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Most people shit on short guys openly because height is only problem for males so foids dont talk about uglyness etc so dont think these are height only.

i read turkish forum threads about short males (just short males, nothing more) foids call them tryhard for having a good posture, buying nice fashionable clothes etc, telling that going to gym makes them look even shorter, yet they all say skinny short guys are worst.

this is why i wont softmaxx (except gym) before ascending with trimax. everything you do as an ugly/short dude is subconsciously percieved as tryhard by other people.

@krisal you understand why now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Berbercel, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
Sorry but this is autistic.
"i won't use tret before doing a zilion of surgeries"

Do you think people will read on your forehead that you're using tret?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
Most people shit on short guys openly because height is only problem for males so foids dont talk about uglyness etc so dont think these are height only.

i read turkish forum threads about short males (just short males, nothing more) foids call them tryhard for having a good posture, buying nice fashionable clothes etc, telling that going to gym makes them look even shorter, yet they all say skinny short guys are worst.

this is why i wont softmaxx (except gym) before ascending with trimax. everything you do as an ugly/short dude is subconsciously percieved as tryhard by other people.

@krisal you understand why now?

Yep you just gotta be careful as a short guy

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Tallooksmaxxer
just do it secretly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Tallooksmaxxer
Sorry but this is autistic.
"i won't use tret before doing a zilion of surgeries"

Do you think people will read on your forehead that you're using tret?
i will likely resident in a dorm if i start to uni next year. not sure if the rooms are one man or more.

nigga what just ascend, why waste time when you could improve in other areas and mog even harder after trimax. Don’t be a pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
nigga what just ascend, why waste time when you could improve in other areas and mog even harder after trimax. Don’t be a pussy
you cant softmaxx recession bro, being recessed is so fucking un NT, there is barely any people recessed in society. (chin recession doesnt count, i got both jfl)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 17920
you cant softmaxx recession bro, being recessed is so fucking un NT, there is barely any people recessed in society. (chin recession doesnt count, i got both jfl)
true

doesn’t matter what eyes or coloring u have and shit like that

recession is the most non nt trait because it’s a literal deformity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Tallooksmaxxer
I know I’m in the same boat but there’s no reason not to go gym or take care of your skin because it contributes to your overall ascension.

But you have a better base then the majority of the forum nigga you're 6’5, go gym, take care of your health and skin and get your trimax.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
true

doesn’t matter what eyes or coloring u have and shit like that

recession is the most non nt trait because it’s a literal deformity
finally someone high iq. i would do every softmax if i wasnt recessed. but when you are recessed its kind of over no matter what unless you fix it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17920 and HarrierDuBois
finally someone high iq. i would do every softmax if i wasnt recessed. but when you are recessed its kind of over no matter what unless you fix it.
I used to think like this, but getting your surgery takes time nigga it’s atleast a year from first planning it with the surgeon to actually getting the surgery, you have to fill that time inbetween with productive contributions to your end goal,

it could be softmaxxing or saving money it doesn’t matter as long as you’re being productive with the time.

Also don’t stress yourself out about how you currently look right now, just plan your surgery properly make sure your surgeon understands the result you want and work something out.

Your face will look noticeably better especially for us recessed-cels because going from no jaw/chin to a projected jaw is a very drastic difference.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i remember a foid friend of mine making fun of two guys for being too confident and tryhard
they’re like 6’1 6’3 but both ltns (they are not recessed tho)
this was the most brutal thing i realised
you cant try to fit in if you’re ugly

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Tallooksmaxxer
everything you do as an ugly/short dude is subconsciously percieved as tryhard by other people.
You do all the small things at first, which does not have a huge impact. Something like 0.1 PSL gain. You keep doing and one day it all suddenly adds up to 1-2 PSL and people start noticing you and treating you like a normal human.

My progression was small increments that had no effect, but after about 2 years it all came together, like all changed within a month.

Get good looks -> people start treating you normal -> you become low inhib and don't care about these minor things

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You do all the small things at first, which does not have a huge impact. Something like 0.1 PSL gain. You keep doing and one day it all suddenly adds up to 1-2 PSL and people start noticing you and treating you like a normal human.

My progression was small increments that had no effect, but after about 2 years it all came together, like all changed within a month.

Get good looks -> people start treating you normal -> you become low inhib and don't care about these minor things
you cant just be low inhib after being treated like shit your whole life
i went from sub5 to mtn treated definetly better but I still have nightmares about past

• +1

no softmaxx for a recessed midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666 and Deleted member 23554
i will likely resident in a dorm if i start to uni next year. not sure if the rooms are one man or more.
Other men will not give a shit, most won't even know what tret is. Even in the one in a million chance that someone DOES know what tret is, they certainly won't give enough of a shit to say or do anything with that info.

This is a non-issue bro. The vast majority of men are NOT out to 'expose' other men

Last edited:
This is is a non-issue bro. The vast majority of men are NOT out to 'expose' other men
More like majority of normies are out to do everything to get a few more dopamine by bringing down people in worst situations than them.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Being short does fuxk you up

Also why is your name tallooksmaxxer?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back