• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Ascending2Tyrone and irkkedmulatto
I’m winning

• JFL
Reactions: ey88 and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, |Daddy_Zygos|, Gonthar and 2 others
Everyone hates on the next generation. There isn't really a Better One.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Nope. Zoomers are the exception we're the best.
Maybe this gen Will be Better looking because of sexual selection. But so Will be the gen alpha and the next One. Now it's a process that really cannot be stopped. As for the rest i don't think IQ has rised since foids don't select for IQ.

Maybe this gen Will be Better looking because of sexual selection. But so Will be the gen alpha and the next One. Now it's a process that really cannot be stopped. As for the rest i don't think IQ has rised since foids don't select for IQ.
No every generation will be increasingly more recessed and ugly due to devolution. Just look at photos of people from every recorded gen, their faces become more deformed with each generation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and the BULL
No every generation will be increasingly more recessed and ugly due to devolution. Just look at photos of people from every recorded gen, their faces become more deformed with each generation
4324211 Snapchat 1500228617
how do you explain ppl like this then?? People weren't looking this good during my times in High school

Exactly. They’re jealous and want a piece

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, Coeus, cromagnon and 1 other person
Zoomers are the lowest IQ generation yet.

I remember when I was still growing up and everybody thought that because we grew up with computers, all future generations would IQ-mog everybody and be super intelligent and technology literate. It's understandable why they thought this at the time, but they failed to predict smartphones.

Now there is an entire generation of retards who don't actually know how to use a computer because they only grew up with phones. They're even more socially retarded than millennials yet have none of the tech literary. Literally worst of both worlds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and n9wiff
Not really, most people nowadays are either on soy foods so their bones are shit or they’re fat (only very rich people were fat in the past, normal people were either starving or weren’t rich enough to eat till they were fat.)

People from the past aren’t much more attractive, and by past I mean 20th century, people anytime before that were extremely smelly and unattractive due to diseases etc.

I remember when I was still growing up and everybody thought that because we grew up with computers, all future generations would IQ-mog everybody and be super intelligent and technology literate. It's understandable why they thought this at the time, but they failed to predict smartphones.

Now there is an entire generation of retards who don't actually know how to use a computer because they only grew up with phones. They're even more socially retarded than millennials yet have none of the tech literary. Literally worst of both worlds.
dnr

People from the past aren’t much more attractive, and by past I mean 20th century, people anytime before that were extremely smelly and unattractive due to diseases etc.
were you there

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Photos existed in the 20th century retard. Anything past that is just logical

Also your point makes no sense either by that logic
You’re brown

• JFL
Main reason is pure blackpill,
They hate because they are missing their childhood and teenage and youth years.
They hate because they ain't young and they will never be young again .

Pure brutal blackpill

Zoomers have an awful sense of humor though

• +1
Bunch of Skibbidy toilet rizzlers that are anti social, depressed, can't work or afford houses, and have the highest rates of inceldom in modern human history belong to the best generation :ROFLMAO: alright man

• JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, n9wiff and cromagnon
Zoomers are terrible
I despise them and I don't feel like one

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
This, its surprising how many of my HS mates are technology illiterate when the task requires anything to be done outside of a simple GUI app
A lot of them don't even understand how simple folder structures work, because the phones just use 'install' buttons for everything. They never have to look for anything. Meanwhile I recently coded myself an entire website from scratch for the 'insane' price of 9$ a year (hosting was free so I'm only paying for the domain) whereas these retards pay 40$ a month for shitty premade sites with barely any options (tbf it's not just zoomers doing that).

But the most disturbing part is how negatively this impacts language and cultural developments. Imagine if I was writing all of this on a phone instead of having a keyboard (I don't even need to look at the keyboard to type). It would be 1/8 the length and words would be very basic. Literal brainrot.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

That was ACTUALLY happening, but the reason it stopped happening, was because social media came into play and the internet turned from being something you'd use to learn and create, to something you'd use to consume and become entertained by.

Now people use the internet to consume and are led around by the algorithm, that objectively plays on their emotions, insecurities etc.

Millennials were in the perfect era, because we grew up and lived without and with the internet and + social media wasn't extreme when it did come out, with Facebook and a little bit of Instagram and Twitter... because it wasn't in our phones till 2010 and even when smartphones did eventually come out, the AI algorithm didn't start getting employed on these platforms till 2013 and even then it took at least a good 3-5 years of programming to fuck people that used it up. Imagine being a Zoomer brought up by a social media algo? MAD.