People hate seeing men happy and/or enjoying his life, they want you to be miserable

jm17

jm17

Solstice
I’ve noticed especially by just observing other guys and how people react and talk about them, the older you are, contempt grows towards you if you aren’t beaten down, dead inside, a 9-6 wage slave, out of shape, got a naggy ass wife who doesn’t respect u

puts u in a loveless and semi sexless passionless marriage, probably raising kids that aren’t even urs, working a job u hate, addicted to alcohol/beer and probably have an onlyfans jerking off to goofy shit, probably worships politicians and puts all his faith in them, and just living an horrible life, they want you to be like this as a man, and u have men like this just as a described who you hate on u if ur not all fucked and live a garbage repetitive life that was just served up to him by his corporate overlords.

You get hate from society in general, like for example look at Leonardo DiCaprio there’s plenty of examples out there.

Like that act as if it’s ur duty to be society’s bitch, a punching bag, hate ur life, be a grunt, be someone whose busy with shit u hate , they’ll use all the shaming tactics in the book that u can think of.

If you aren’t a brainwashed sheep who doesn’t use ur brain, and think for urself, once you adopt a mentality that isnt the norm, you are an enemy.

Like has anyone noticed this, I’ve noticed this as early as like 19

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Pei, Lefty Rankin and 3 others
That's why I FUCKING HATE getting older. There isn't much reason to celebrate a birthday. I'm 22. Do I wish I could go back to 18? Hell yeah, I do. I want to be young forever. All the older people I know look bad with their saggy skin, huge bellies, dirty teeth, bald heads, and wrinkles. I don't want to be a betabuxer. I want teenage girls and women in their early twenties, not used-up roasties. It's hard not to become embittered when you're like me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kristin and standardcel
It’s cause they are miserable crub in the basket mentality

I’ve noticed especially by just observing other guys and how people react and talk about them, the older you are, contempt grows towards you if you aren’t beaten down, dead inside, a 9-6 wage slave, out of shape, got a naggy ass wife who doesn’t respect u

puts u in a loveless and semi sexless passionless marriage, probably raising kids that aren’t even urs, working a job u hate, addicted to alcohol/beer and probably have an onlyfans jerking off to goofy shit, probably worships politicians and puts all his faith in them, and just living an horrible life, they want you to be like this as a man, and u have men like this just as a described who you hate on u if ur not all fucked and live a garbage repetitive life that was just served up to him by his corporate overlords.

You get hate from society in general, like for example look at Leonardo DiCaprio there’s plenty of examples out there.

Like that act as if it’s ur duty to be society’s bitch, a punching bag, hate ur life, be a grunt, be someone whose busy with shit u hate , they’ll use all the shaming tactics in the book that u can think of.

If you aren’t a brainwashed sheep who doesn’t use ur brain, and think for urself, once you adopt a mentality that isnt the norm, you are an enemy.

This explain why people hate on Jordan Barrett so much @LeonidasGui bevsuse he’s enjoying life because of his looks and he’s a man so that makes people even madder and they’re jealous

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
This explain why people hate on Jordan Barrett so much @LeonidasGui bevsuse he’s enjoying life because of his looks and he’s a man so that makes people even madder and they’re jealous
@heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing