People here dont know what i went through after I deleted my Crestfallen account

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
im talking about August 2023. That summer was complete dogshit and yet still better than this one.

Anyway, after deleting my account, I stayed on Tinder. I was hopeful that maybe my oneitis would want to see me again, maybe she would want someone to drive her to the beach (lol).

That prospect died but college semester was starting. And i was really hopeful that maybe now that its exam time, she would feel stressed and talk to me again.

But the days went by and that didnt happen either. In the meantime, i started my PhD and the enviroment was hostile as fuck.

I was completely alone, i had noone to support me, nothing. Everyone knew each other from before and i was all by myself.

And i was still clinging to her, i was still hoping that i would talk to her again. I was there when she needed me but she wasnt.

Eventuall i deleted tinder, she wasnt ever gonna respond. Probably forgot to delete her account or smth.

I was doing kinda better at first but it didnt last long. I couldnt cope in the PhD so i began regurarly fapping to her pics which, for whatever reason, gave me drive to keep going.

I did that for months and months. I stopped even being attracted to other girls. Then i made my InnerVoid account back in January.

Another crestfallen classic

• Love it
Reactions: Apparition