People here don't understand how bad greece is

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
they thing im exaggerating about some things but if you lived here, you would know im not exaggerating at all.

and you gonna have copers, looking up youtube videos and telling me "Bro look at all these hot girls that are in greece" to try and prove me wrong.

Most of these girls, ARE NOT GREEK, they are fucking tourists who are vacationing here yet people who have never lived here have the audacity to defy me.

I know better what a stacy here in this shithole is than anyone else. You can compare the girls i post to super models and PSL queens, it doesnt matter, because SMV is regional, its determined by your direct competition not some bitch on the other side of the planet.

But because a lot of users here have 0 experience on how dating works, they think that somehow women gonna compare themselves to Monicca or smth and feel bad about themselves. It absolutely doesnt work like that at all.

Imagine being a greek woman and heighmogging+facemogging every girl in your vicinity, would rly even care about supermodels, especially when you got higher IQ and better career prospects than them?

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
oh fuck no please tell me you're not Greek :forcedsmile: