people here overrate surgery too much

K

k99

Gold
there is literally like two people that went from ugly to attractive i wont bother with shitty mtn, ltn and htn or any other coping rating scale used by retards here u are either attractive or u arent thats it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and looksmaxxing223
there is literally like two people that went from ugly to attractive i wont bother with shitty mtn, ltn and htn or any other coping rating scale used by retards here u are either attractive or u arent thats it
IMG 5248

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, chudlite, maarda and 3 others
u can tell how attractive you are just by the way people treat you. If people constantly treat you like shit for no reason, chances are you are ugly to them. Normies don't get treated like utter subhumans or like chads but in the middle, it genuinely depends. Good looking people are treated better than normies and sub-5's simply because we tend to view them in a more positive light thanks to their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
u can tell how attractive you are just by the way people treat you. If people constantly treat you like shit for no reason, chances are you are ugly to them. Normies don't get treated like utter subhumans or like chads but in the middle, it genuinely depends. Good looking people are treated better than normies and sub-5's simply because we tend to view them in a more positive light thanks to their looks.
water

yea mirrors and cameras are both cope imo. mirrors make you look better in certain lighting but if you feel ugly about yourself, you will then start percieving yourself as uglier and camera just distorts the way you look which makes you look worse if you don't have the right face proportions to look good in cameras.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Dude like genuinely don't you fear karma or whatever it's called in your religion / beliefs?

That you might end up with his very deformity? Or one of your kids in the future?

I mean there must be some red lines that you don't cross no matter what.

I never make fun of balding / bald people cuz it's inhumane & you never know when god decides to punish.

"muh there's only chad and subhuman anything else is cope*

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
wow then i should only see chads with women right?
lol who said that i said u are only attractive or u are not that means majority of normies are attractive (hrns and mtns) and other (ltns) arent man yall niggas are dumb

Dude like genuinely don't you fear karma or whatever it's called in your religion / beliefs?

That you might end up with his very deformity? Or one of your kids in the future?

I mean there must be some red lines that you don't cross no matter what.

I never make fun of balding / bald people cuz it's inhumane & you never know when god decides to punish.
I would never make fun of anyone’s condition in real life, however I don’t think this clip hurts. And the worst people rule the world and r rich while I donate my little money to the poor and help occasionally with homeless shelters. If any1 would get punished it would be them, but they don’t because it doesn’t work like that

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
lol who said that i said u are only attractive or u are not that means majority of normies are attractive (hrns and mtns) and other (ltns) arent man yall niggas are dumb
you don't get the scale obviously, it's all about percentage of women that will find you attractive

you don't get the scale obviously, it's all about percentage of women that will find you attractive
lol i get that so what if even one girl finds u attractive its a win especially in todays hypergamous world

I would never make fun of anyone’s condition in real life, however I don’t think this clip hurts. And the worst people rule the world and r rich while I donate my little money to the poor and help occasionally with homeless shelters. If any1 would get punished it would be them, but they don’t because it doesn’t work like that
Seems fair. Just wanted to warn out a bud that might be throwing himself in irl hellfire.

Morality is subjective ikr

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Surgery is the only way to actually ascend

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and HighTierSubhuman
Seems fair. Just wanted to warn out a bud that might be throwing himself in irl hellfire.

Morality is subjective ikr
Yea, u r right, that is someone’s kid

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Idk about surgery but there's obviously levels to attractiveness.

Surgery is the only way to actually ascend
nope there is no ascension who ascended with surgery? like two guys on psl and two guys with bimax thats it

Idk about surgery but there's obviously levels to attractiveness.
yes there is but if u are attractive u wouldnt care unless u are some autistic bdd ridden faggot

nope there is no ascension who ascended with surgery? like two guys on psl and two guys with bimax thats it
most people on psl won't get surgery so that's not a good measurement, i've seen pics from people who've got surgery (non blackpilled) and they ascended hard

most people on psl won't get surgery so that's not a good measurement, i've seen pics from people who've got surgery (non blackpilled) and they ascended hard
yes the alfaro guy and one more guy with bimax thats it

Because they were already good looking to begin with buddy

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Yea, u r right, that is someone’s kid
I'm absolutely delighted that you've concluded this.

Good job fella. The world is already full of evil let's just at least not partake into it. This is the mantra I follow when I'm about to do something foolish / evil or inhumane.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Because they were already good looking to begin with buddy
yes buddy that is not ascension they were already ascended they just improved get it?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
yes buddy that is not ascension they were already ascended they just improved get it?
Yeah, but subhumans like you will never ascend by just softmaxing

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Yeah, but subhumans like you will never ascend by just softmaxing
yes u will never ascend with hardmaxxing either thats my point

• So Sad
Reactions: ey88
Retard retard retard retard retard retard