People here think there’s a way to speak to women

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
This redpill be alpha crap is cope

My view is if she likes u it doesn’t matter how u speak or act

Multiple times when I show a video or screenshot of me talking with a girl ppl always criticise but I don’t try to act like something I’m not

If she gets an ick from me being myself I don’t wanna date her in the first place

I would argue ideally is to act autistic to see if she finds u attractive enough to not get turned off imo

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, WeiWei, Darkeningstar and 2 others
I really don’t get this cope it doesn’t matter if I’m acting a wrong way or autistic most of these girls don’t care anyway and the ones who do are better off away from me

chad:
stuttering -> cute
staring -> showing desire
weird laugh -> unique

incel:
stuttering -> weirdo
staring -> plotting rape
weird laugh -> freak

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Bipolar Vamp6ix, counterintuitive and 1 other person
This makes sense for LTR as they will see that side eventually

Spending all your time hiding it would be worse

chad:
stuttering -> cute

incel:
stuttering -> weirdo
staring -> plotting rape
That’s the point I don’t get why niggas act like I’m saying wrong things imagine Unironically learning a method to speak to girls that’s what’s autistic in my opinion

I just speak how I feel like speaking and usually they don’t care and if some girl ever got turned off by it it meant she didn’t actually like me

chad:
stuttering -> cute
weird laugh -> unique

incel:
stuttering -> weirdo
staring -> plotting rape
weird laugh -> freak
yeah yeah we know seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• So Sad
Reactions: shia.jihadist
This makes sense for LTR as they will see that side eventually

Spending all your time hiding it would be worse
Yeah ofc to niggas who wanna slay it’s different

I give up on this tho since here in Germany this slaying thing is an alien concept at least in the small towns I live in

They can’t comprehend someone just fucking without dating

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
This redpill be alpha crap is cope

My view is if she likes u it doesn’t matter how u speak or act

Multiple times when I show a video or screenshot of me talking with a girl ppl always criticise but I don’t try to act like something I’m not

If she gets an ick from me being myself I don’t wanna date her in the first place

I would argue ideally is to act autistic to see if she finds u attractive enough to not get turned off imo
I'm still going to cope with I'm a virgin because of my autism

If your body language is "congruous," no problem. What you say is secondary

There is a right way to approach women. Not everything is black and white. You can be charming and manipulative and pull women as a mtn to chadlite

Correct, literally treat women like they're gender-neutral as in it doesn't matter how you talk to them. Attraction happens or doesn't happen within the first 5 seconds give or take. Past that point, nothing you do or say or no manner in which you behave will make even a bit of difference

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm still going to cope with I'm a virgin because of my autism
There’s no such thing I’ve never had bad experience with me being openly shy even as a 20 yo I still am shy to approach women when they see me looking at them they just either approach me or try to make it easier by smiling coming closer

Or ofc if not interested they will avoid eye contact

Unless u go out of ur way to avoid them

Correct, literally treat women like they're gender-neutral as in it doesn't matter how you talk to them. Attraction happens or doesn't happen within the first 5 seconds give or take. Past that point, nothing you do or say or no manner in which you behave will make even a bit of difference
The only time u have to have this game all the time is if ur in a betabux relationship

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei