PEOPLE I HATE ON THIS SITE

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
First and foremost
1. The greycel who post shitty threads believing they're actually good and standing out but they're full of shit

2. The typical Indian kid who thinks he mogs and is low inhib to post pics of himself only to get roasted

3. The bluepilled who want a girlfriend and ltrs

4. The mysoginists who post long ass threads hating on women and showing videos of beheadings

5.the typical dude who reacts in every of your posts

6. The Chico/gandy ass kisser who keeps making threads about the boners he's having watching these two and fantasizing about their dicks

7. The bone fetishist who literally jerking off to bigonial widths and infraorbital rims and cumming on facial ratios like a weirdo

8. THE TINDER HUMBLE BRAGGER AND GENERALLY EVERY TINDER POSTER WHO ACTS AS IF ITS HIS FIRST TIME GETTING A LIKE FROM A FOID BUT IN REALTY HE BEEN DICKING DOWN THESE HOES BEFORE EVEN SHOWING UP IN THIS SITE
Ohhh God I hate these fucking idiots so much

9. The typical moneymaxxer who never reveals his methods and asks for shady dm requests or annoys you with e whoring
Ewhoring
Ewhore
IM TIRED OF E WHORING THREADS BITCH I DONT CARE ABOUT IT I. DONT CARE IF YOU MADE 60$ IN AN HOUR YOU LITTLE FAT FUCK YOU'RE A BALD MOTHER FUCKER OBSESSED WITH GETTING DICK PICS FROM STRANGERS AND THEN U NAME IT "E WHORING" E WHORING MY ASS GAY FUCK MANLET

10. The Bitcoin / stock market dude who is an olcel talking about weird shit that nobody can read or comprehend and everyone hates

11. The typical skin max faggot who lists all the products he's stealing from his mom's basement and brags about his beautiful ass twink skin. SHUT UP FAGGOT TAKE THAT VITAMIN C AND SHOVE IT INSIDE YOUR BLEACHED ANUS

AHHHH I USE TRENTINOINNNNNNN TRENTINOINNNNNNN UGHHHHHH YEAHHHH RETINOL RETIN A RETINOID RETINSNSHSHAGDHSHSAHSH

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL
YOU WANT A TLDR???
TLDR MOTHERFUCKER ==> I HATE EVERY SIGNLE ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS FUCK THIS SITE YOU'RE ALL AUTISTIC SUBHUMANS KYS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 8576, 000 and 26 others
Read, I shall not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Weed, Tylermax and 2 others
You forgot me

The highly intellectual narcissist

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Extremely low t for not including names

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5349 and 12 others
CC4A070C 8E9C 44C0 A94D 92F8360AB72C

Attachments

• iu.gif
    iu.gif
    150 KB · Views: 2
  • Ugh..
Stopped at misogynist
Jfl you must be kidding me

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Tylermax
Extremely low t for not including names
People I'm referring to know very well. You belong in the list to. If you guess your number I'll applaud you

do you hate me?

• WTF
People I'm referring to know very well. You belong in the list to. If you guess your number I'll applaud you
I don't really see it, bluecel. Maybe 7 is the closest

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tylermax and Deleted member 3043
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Tylermax
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The giga incel, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE MYSOGERINO NOT THE FEMALERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
First and foremost
1. The greycel who post shitty threads believing they're actually good and standing out but they're full of shit

2. The typical Indian kid who thinks he mogs and is low inhib to post pics of himself only to get roasted

4. The mysoginists who post long ass threads hating on women and showing videos of beheadings

6. The Chico/gandy ass kisser who keeps making threads about the boners he's having watching these two and fantasizing about their dicks

7. The bone fetishist who literally jerking off to bigonial widths and infraorbital rims and cumming on facial ratios like a weirdo

8. THE TINDER HUMBLE BRAGGER AND GENERALLY EVERY TINDER POSTER WHO ACTS AS IF ITS HIS FIRST TIME GETTING A LIKE FROM A FOID BUT IN REALTY HE BEEN DICKING DOWN THESE HOES BEFORE EVEN SHOWING UP IN THIS SITE

9. The typical moneymaxxer who never reveals his methods and asks for shady dm requests or annoys you with e whoring
Ewhoring
Ewhore
IM TIRED OF E WHORING THREADS BITCH I DONT CARE ABOUT IT I. DONT CARE IF YOU MADE 60$ IN AN HOUR YOU LITTLE FAT FUCK YOU'RE A BALD MOTHER FUCKER OBSESSED WITH GETTING DICK PICS FROM STRANGERS AND THEN U NAME IT "E WHORING" E WHORING MY ASS GAY FUCK MANLET

10. The Bitcoin / stock market dude who is an olcel talking about weird shit that nobody can read or comprehend and everyone hates

11. The typical skin max faggot who lists all the products he's stealing from his mom's basement and brags about his beautiful ass twink skin. SHUT UP FAGGOT TAKE THAT VITAMIN C AND SHOVE IT INSIDE YOUR BLEACHED ANUS

AHHHH I USE TRENTINOINNNNNNN TRENTINOINNNNNNN UGHHHHHH YEAHHHH RETINOL RETIN A RETINOID RETINSNSHSHAGDHSHSAHSH

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL
YOU WANT A TLDR???
TLDR MOTHERFUCKER ==> I HATE EVERY SIGNLE ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS FUCK THIS SITE YOU'RE ALL AUTISTIC SUBHUMANS KYS
so like everyone on here then jfl

• +1
Good, I'm not one of those types.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
baste

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 2486
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6427
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Nosecel
didn't read. Low T for not tagging all the people on the list.
Jfl I can't tag the entire forum. I'm sorry

• +1
You could make it simply and not waste our time just by writing "everyone"

Op: Hates me :p 😏

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 4671
I am assuming the curry is me.

didnT read.
CRY MORE FOR THIS GAY WEBSITE YOU UTTER FUCKING FAGGOT

Mirin the low inhib

• +1
This was mildly entertaining to read, you have my approval.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Tylermax
absolute shit thread

• +1
Thread shittier than the slums of Mumbai

• +1

Attachments

• 387201-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689.png
    387201-518645af7bff146dcc569d199179c689.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 110
  • JFL
  • Love it
I couldn’t give a toss about misogyny since society walks past misandry but there is definitely no need for gore videos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Weed, Deleted member 6310 and 3 others
Can you apply retinol on your eyelid ?

• WTF
Nigga u just described everyone in this forum

• JFL
Cat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and Tylermax
First and foremost

Ewhoring
Ewhore

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL
YOU WANT A TLDR???
all great points except for the 4th one

I saw you reacted ugh to my post
jfl at not being mysoginistic in 2020
you are officially a soyboy and a faggot, congratulations

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Fuck you and your retinol bitch. I'm tired seeing posts about this shitty ass product it's so annoying
I’m joking man lol

Chill

• WTF
I dont mind misogynists except some weirdos who taking it to the next level and posting videos of Muslims killing their wives and weird gore shit. THE DUDE IM REFERING TO KNOWS VERY WELL
all great points except for the 4th one

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Cuckirl 2 1

• JFL
Reactions: Weed and Tylermax
  • +1
people i hate on this site:

incels who only talk about male models
people who dont use gym as a looksmax
cancer bluepillers

• +1
  • JFL
I'm bbc myself. Cage at you son
First and foremost

Ewhoring
Ewhore

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL
YOU WANT A TLDR???

You sound like a soycuck from r/relationshipadvice and not black JFL @ ur parents

• JFL
I made $1170 in April by doing literally nothing.

• So Sad