People in a red small car shouted at me while walking on the street

gigell

gigell

Kraken
Idk what those fags said but I’ll pop their tire if I see them again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, descension, Chadeep and 1 other person
I was friends with a subhuman guy and we were walking to a store once and a car full of foids rolled down the window and screamed you are ugly he started to cope immediately saying it made his day better as glorious goddesses noticed him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969, jacky hanma, descension and 1 other person
If something of that nature happened to me one of the foids dismembered torsos would be used as a makeshift fleshlight

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, jacky hanma and gigell
Brutal one time me and a fag friend was walking home and these Romanian immigrants threw bread at us while they drove past

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and gigell
I was friends with a subhuman guy and we were walking to a store once and a car full of foids rolled down the window and screamed you are ugly he started to cope immediately saying it made his day better as glorious goddesses noticed him
Brutal

I don’t want to happen this to me I have acne and at school they used to make fun of people with acne but I have more than before because of DHT sensitive sebum glands

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Brutal

I don’t want to happen this to me I have acne and at school they used to make fun of people with acne but I have more than before because of DHT sensitive sebum glands
I never really got bullied cause I'm tall and not ugly I was mainly bullied for my non nt behaviour anti social behaviour

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Make gore out of those fag

• Love it
I got a bad rep because whne I was a kid I used to chase foids with a metal pin jfl 📌

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and gigell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and ReinerGeist1
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and gigell
I used to fight with foids in my school all the time
Yes same I used to physically beat them because I fucking hated them even as a young child I used to refer to my mom.and sister still do as "the cunt"

My.mom.is sadistic and my dad is a huge cuck so even from young age I had to learn how to deal with that whore

• +1
Based did you lick the blood off the pencil
No it was in 7th grade we were in science lab drawing some shit
She kept making fun of me I stabbed her in the neck
Nothing serious next day her dad came to school and tried to beat me . Fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: gigell and ReinerGeist1
Nothing serious next day her dad came to school and tried to beat me . Fucking faggot
JFLLL what a cuck

• +1
Jfl what he doesn’t know that his daughter started the dick rollercoaster

• JFL
Mirin username btw

• +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist
Yes same I used to physically beat them because I fucking hated them even as a young child I used to refer to my mom.and sister still do as "the cunt"
I used to refuse playing w girls at break time when I was little, I was dedicated too I used to sit on the floor alone rather than play with my friends who were playing with girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ReinerGeist1
I used to refuse playing w girls at break time when I was little, I was dedicated too I used to sit on the floor alone rather than play with my friends who were playing with kids
I was giga anti social and still I just wish to stab a foid and lick the warm blood of the blade

I have been called gay several times by assholes in cars

I was giga anti social and still I just wish to stab a foid and lick the warm blood of the blade
Nah I wasn’t anti social I just didn’t like girls cuz I viewed them as the opposition. I legit had no reason to do so :lul: not anymore tho

I remember once there was a girls v boys dance battle in the yr 3 disco (I was like 6) and the girls won and I was legit pissed off

• +1