People in Europe are ridiculously racist but they fake being "open minded"

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
I'm European (white of course) and for years I spent myself to oppose the illegal immigration that sent wave after wave of ethnics in Europe....and I remember being sorely criticized for it and called racist and other shit :lul:

Everybody want to appear politically correct because they want to be liked, they want to appear nice, open minded, want go to with what is the popular opinion shaped by the mainstream media....they only care about themselves and their image and they'd never do anything that would risk to tarnish their reputation. So even if something screw the society they live in they don't care as long as they aren't personally impacted by it. Pure selfishness by these garbage people.

But then you look at their actions and holy shit they're way way more extreme than me :lul:. They look for apartments in the whitest neighborhoods possibles, if they have kids they analyze every single school to send their kids to the one with the lowest ethnic presence possible, they discriminate against other ethnicities every time but in private (never in public), they consider them as low IQ monkeys that must only do the worst possible jobs, only date whites, openly avoid ethnics unless it's for a photographic tour in Africa to show off on their Instagram :lul: to get likes and again appear politically correct.

These people are something else, beyond hypocritical and they'll eventually collapse any society as they don't have any shred of civic value or selflessness....they only care about their personal reputation and supporting every position that is popular in the moment even if it's detrimental as a whole...but as long as they get the IG likes they're ok with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, thorns, WeiWei and 6 others
I'm European (white of course) and for years I spent myself to oppose the illegal immigration that sent wave after wave of ethnics in Europe....and I remember being sorely criticized for it and called racist and other shit :lul:

Everybody want to appear politically correct because they want to be liked, they want to appear nice, open minded, want go to with what is the popular opinion shaped by the mainstream media....they only care about themselves and their image and they'd never do anything that would risk to tarnish their reputation. So even if something screw the society they live in they don't care as long as they aren't personally impacted by it. Pure selfishness by these garbage people.

But then you look at their actions and holy shit they're way way more extreme than me :lul:. They look for apartments in the whitest neighborhoods possibles, if they have kids they analyze every single school to send their kids to the one with the lowest ethnic presence possible, they discriminate against other ethnicities every time but in private (never in public), they consider them as low IQ monkeys that must only do the worst possible jobs, only date whites, openly avoid ethnics unless it's for a photographic tour in Africa to show off on their Instagram :lul: to get likes and again appear politically correct.
Yeah Europe is very racist but they always speak about America

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, murdah, WeiWei and 2 others

Here where I live is full of racists, you just have to touch the right buttons softly and they open up

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns

Honestly bro I think the "save Europe" movement is more cringe than "everyone is european"

• So Sad
im from zimbabwe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Darkeningstar

These people are something else, beyond hypocritical and they'll eventually collapse any society as they don't have any shred of civic value or selflessness....they only care about their personal reputation and supporting every position that is popular in the moment even if it's detrimental as a whole...but as long as they get the IG likes they're ok with it.
White Americans do the same , will be dating white only for the most part. I would say this is probably common for whites across the board tbh.

• So Sad
White Americans do the same , will be dating white only for the most part. I would say this is probably common for whites across the board tbh.
Im racist @Entschuldigung is very racist

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and murdah
Being against migrants isn't actually racist though.

• +1
  • So Sad
europeans are racist against white people from a different neighborhood

i can only begin to imagine how they feel toward colored people

• +1
  • So Sad
europeans are racist against white people from a different neighborhood

i can only begin to imagine how they feel toward colored people
They hate each other’s soul even if they’re a neighboring country in the same region lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and thorns
Everyone is racist.

• So Sad