People in north america will pay upto $100 to shovel their driveway during the winter

user123456

user123456

Equinox
It used to be a thing i used to do during the winter id pay younger people $25 to do it for me get 2-3 houses per day done while i sit in my warm car working on other ventures

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and xegigi
Like paying Indian slaves :feelshah::feelshah: very smart OP

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and user123456
how do i get the people to do that

Low supply high demand during the winter old rich white people should be your target audience
there is no snow where i live but i’ve been told by many people that they did shit like this where they hired kids to do work for them. why wouldn’t the guy whose house ur shoveling not just pay the kid who does it directly.

there is no snow where i live but i’ve been told by many people that they did shit like this where they hired kids to do work for them. why wouldn’t the guy whose house ur shoveling not just pay the kid who does it directly.
The kids cant find clients and are happy to dit for the money

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
where should i find the kids to work for me at?
Friends little brother that need a job is the best the job market in canada is fucked so it wasnt hard to get 16 year olds doing it for me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Friends little brother that need a job is the best the job market in canada is fucked so it wasnt hard to get 16 year olds doing it for me
i don’t have any friends or siblings or cousins who are that age

Maybe gym or other events where people of all ages hang out?
so i would find some old people who need it then go to the gym and approach some 16 year old boys and say how would you guys like to earn $25/hr? and convince them to work for me

so i would find some old people who need it then go to the gym and approach some 16 year old boys and say how would you guys like to earn $25/hr? and convince them to work for me
I guess so if you dont know anyone at that agerange it leaves with that

It used to be a thing i used to do during the winter id pay younger people $25 to do it for me get 2-3 houses per day done while i sit in my warm car working on other ventures
Yeah it's fucking stupid isn't it. I lived in a house my first year back. I was the only person in the neighborhood that didn't do that stupid shit. Just walk or drive over the snow. Why the hell do people feel like they need to shovel it?

Crazy, and I get paid that a day for designing oil wells.